watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tipping FA Cup- 4th round results/ 5th round draw

Started by dannyboi-ffc, January 14, 2015, 01:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

So me v 'Bobby01' is down to a 10 match shoot-out.
Both had Manure to win, so now't there and we have 5 games with matching scores, so they blank each other out.
Jolly exciting stuff this DB, cannot wait til 5pm tomorrow.  :O
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 23, 2015, 10:03:20 PM
Both had Manure to win, so now't there and we have 5 games with matching scores, so they blank each other out.

Haha it is exciting stuff. I haven't checked the scores but I'd imagine every tie is still 0-0. Fair play to anyone who predicted a draw. 

It's like a game of chess, which isn't good for me as I haven't got a clue how to play chess! I just hope I'm the one claiming check mate tomorrow night! I don't think the nerves could stand another drama going to the death. Fulham's last 3 games was enough thanks.

You're a lovely bloke Glen but Dannyboi's just rolled the sleeves up. No more Mr nice guy
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 23, 2015, 10:46:10 PM

Haha it is exciting stuff. I haven't checked the scores but I'd imagine every tie is still 0-0. Fair play to anyone who predicted a draw. 

It's like a game of chess, which isn't good for me as I haven't got a clue how to play chess! I just hope I'm the one claiming check mate tomorrow night! I don't think the nerves could stand another drama going to the death. Fulham's last 3 games was enough thanks.

You're a lovely bloke Glen but Dannyboi's just rolled the sleeves up. No more Mr nice guy
I spotted one person with a 2-2!!
Crazy game but v.well done Cambridge U.
COYW

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 23, 2015, 10:55:17 PM

COYW

Yeah well done Cambridge.  They deserved the draw and what a dream to play at old Trafford.  Probably better to lose the replay then it would be to win tonight which sounds weird but it's massive for them.

As for the person with the draw........ I think we should all pack up and go home. Give them the trophy now.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

tslyon

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 23, 2015, 11:01:49 PM

COYW

Yeah well done Cambridge.  They deserved the draw and what a dream to play at old Trafford.  Probably better to lose the replay then it would be to win tonight which sounds weird but it's massive for them.

As for the person with the draw........ I think we should all pack up and go home. Give them the trophy now.

I'll take the trophy now Danny.  Although to be fair, I did call it at 2-2.  Ben are you shaking in your boots?

Cheers,

Steve

fulhamben

Quote from: tslyon on January 24, 2015, 03:02:31 AM

COYW

I'll take the trophy now Danny.  Although to be fair, I did call it at 2-2.  Ben are you shaking in your boots?

Cheers,

Steve
not yet, but i demand a drugs test after lasts nights crazy performance.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

tslyon

Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 02:00:55 PM
Quote from: tslyon on January 24, 2015, 03:02:31 AM

COYW

Cheers,

Steve
not yet, but i demand a drugs test after lasts nights crazy performance.

'Cause whoever would have picked that must be HIGH!!!!

Today is where you whoop up on me...

Cheers,

Steve

PokerMatt

Ridiculous to call a draw! But equally brilliantly played. I think.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

tslyon

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 24, 2015, 02:39:26 PM
Ridiculous to call a draw! But equally brilliantly played. I think.

Thank you, thank you very much!  For my next trick, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!  As a PokerMatt, you should know that every once in a while you got to bluff...   :Get Coat gif:

Cheers,

Steve

tslyon

Hey Ben!  0-2 Buddy...  I think that Cambridge call is going to hold up!

Cheers,

Steve

Logicalman

Phew! Survived last night, but Max has got a 'total goals' advantage over me .... game on son  :028:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

tslyon

Getting good so far today...  Gonna be close.

Cheers,

Steve

tslyon

Nope, getting my rear handed to me...

Cheers,

Steve

tslyon

tslyon

Ben, I have it as 5-2 in your favor.  Look right?

Cheers,

Steve

leonffc

I think I'm going into the Liverpool game 4-2 up against Pokermatt. It's tight!!

Fulham Tup North

What a bizarre day of scores!
I think I am winning 4-2, with just two games left which count. Me & Bobby01 have two games with the same scores, so its all down to the West Ham & A.Villa matches.
If Bobby01 gets two points then it is all down to goals and I have gone very conservative.  Only 3 goals to spare with 4 matches left.  If its down to goals Bobby01 has me beaten :(
Will take 4 x 0-0's ATM.
Very exciting watching games I don't usually care about.  Well Done DB :)
COYW

dannyboi-ffc

Is my game the highest scoring? I said before the kickoff that me vs glenhodgso could be the hardest tie to call.

It's 8-7 to me. .
My 8 points were 4 correct scores, reading Fulham Blackburn and Derby.  Considering the crazy results today I think 8 points is brilliant and I'm gutted it's not over. Glen is proving as tough as I thought he would

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 24, 2015, 08:21:03 PM
Is my game the highest scoring? I said before the kickoff that me vs glenhodgso could be the hardest tie to call.

It's 8-7 to me. .
My 8 points were 4 correct scores, reading Fulham Blackburn and Derby.  Considering the crazy results today I think 8 points is brilliant and I'm gutted it's not over. Glen is proving as tough as I thought he would
I've got you down as having '6' points? How did you get 8?  What, do you get two points extra for organising it?  What chance have I got with that rule in place.  My fault I know, I should have read the small-print!
Shocking..... REF! REF!  Have a word!!!!!  :(

Logicalman

Quote from: leonffc on January 24, 2015, 05:19:31 PM
I think I'm going into the Liverpool game 4-2 up against Pokermatt. It's tight!!

Looks like its just as tight still!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.