watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Full Squad contract details

Started by MJG, January 21, 2015, 09:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

here is an updated list of all the players listed on the Fulham website with known contract details.
If you see any errors let me know.

cmg

Thanks for that MJG.
There's a hard core of young defenders with 2015 dates which obviously need attention (Burn, Staf, Grimmer, Passley, Richards, Arthurworrey) but other than that we don't seem too badly placed.

I see there is no info on Donnelly. It's seems difficult to get info on youngsters. I couldn't find anything on Kavanagh until he signed yesterday.

Does anyone know how Donnelly's injury is progressing? It's been some time now.

MJG

Quote from: cmg on January 21, 2015, 10:17:29 AM
Thanks for that MJG.
There's a hard core of young defenders with 2015 dates which obviously need attention (Burn, Staf, Grimmer, Passley, Richards, Arthurworrey) but other than that we don't seem too badly placed.

I see there is no info on Donnelly. It's seems difficult to get info on youngsters. I couldn't find anything on Kavanagh until he signed yesterday.

Does anyone know how Donnelly's injury is progressing? It's been some time now.
I was sure I read Donnelly got a contract last year after the youth final but cant find it anywhere. His injury has been a bit of a mystery and its almost like a season lost for him so far.

Craven Mad

Really helpful, thanks.

So, contracts ending in next 6 months (without option to extend): Kiraly, Hoogland, Buatu, Stafy (loan), Grimmer, Richards, Arthurworrey, Passley, Fotheringham, Fazilic, Fofana (loan), Sambou.

Only ones I'd really like to see us try and extend from that list are Stafy, Grimmer, Passley, Sambou and maybe Fofana (if he can improve his first touch and reading of the game). I've not seen Richards or Buatu enough to comment on their progression, but the others on that list probably won't be too helpful going forward.

Contracts ending in next 18 months (including those with options to extend beyond this year): Bettinelli, Joronen, Norman, Zverotic, Burn, Sheckleford, Parker, Kaca, Della Verde, Hyndman, Smile, Roberts, Rod, Ruiz.

As expected, as it's a bit further into the future, some bigger names there. Hopefully a number of them will be offered fresh contracts by next year.

Overall, it looks like the club has been doing decent work extending impending contracts in preparation for next season. It's a nice change from the past 5 years, where it seemed half of our squad weren't tied down until a few weeks before the new season!

keith

Thanks for posting, an interesting read.

The Enclosurite

Mitroglou 2018 still gives me hope that one day we will get to see what he's really all about.  I guess it depends on promotion back to the Premier League though.
¡COYW!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

For me the most important shackling needs to be Bettinelli

Followed by Woodrow, Roberts, Stafy and Grimmer

Oh, and Fotheringham
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES