watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McCormack

Started by sunburywhite, January 21, 2015, 08:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 21, 2015, 11:12:19 PM!
Ross is head and shoulders our best player now. Where does he come in in Fulham greats? Too early to say. But he is versatile and if we had had him last season we would not have been relegated. So a classy player who is up amongst the very best.
i wouldnt  say he was head and shoulders above lvc. In fact it should be some cracking football when they line up together again
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Snibbo

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 21, 2015, 11:12:19 PM
Ross is head and shoulders our best player now. Where does he come in in Fulham greats? Too early to say. But he is versatile and if we had had him last season we would not have been relegated. So a classy player who is up amongst the very best.
Imagine if we had signed him instead of the Greek Myth. I think we would have stayed up too.

K33NY

Since Danny Murphy? yes I think he is the best since him. But Dembele had something special about him as well.

Mince n Tatties

Definitely Yes.
Has the all round game, wouldnt put it past me if he could
play in Goal...

VicHalomsLovechild

I hope we go up next year. He deserves his moment in the Premiership.

hovewhite

a brilliant nights work by ross and I have been impressed by him all season.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 21, 2015, 08:18:39 PM
Is he the best player we have had since Danny Murphy?

It's a good comparison with Murphy imo.

Ross Mac to me is the consummate professional.
The perfect example to any would be footballer of a fully committed, team player.

Outstanding!

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

nose

ross is brilliant and I am not sure why he has been able to operate at a higher level.
Playing more advanced with Kaka in a central deep role was the key, the two talk to each other throughout and clearly are on the same wavelength. after the substitution the two of them got moved to the wings and we posed almost no threat whatsoever.

CottagersOnTour

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on January 22, 2015, 08:36:28 AM

Yes he does! He is premier league quality for sure, some of his finishing is world class.

Saying that, its not even the only part of his game, he's incredibly creative as well and has great vision!

leonffc

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on January 22, 2015, 08:36:28 AM

I cant see him staying with us whether we go up, stay down, or narrowly miss out in the play offs to be honest. If a Prem team doesn't nab him, one of the bigger hitters in this league will and there must have been times this season where he wondered what the hell he's done joining us. Not so much now maybe but surely there were promises made that weren't kept?
That said, I hope he does love it here and is an extremely loyal fellow.

glenhodgso

Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2015, 09:53:56 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 21, 2015, 09:49:19 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on January 21, 2015, 08:18:39 PM
Is he the best player we have had since Danny Murphy?
I doubt he will really want to stay here though!
Jeez - what is up with us at present?
3-0 up and then defending for our lives! FFS
!
it is quite common for teams to switch off when they are cruising though

Especially when the manager puts the goal scorer on defensive duties after 55 minutes....

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: nose on January 22, 2015, 01:53:14 PM
ross is brilliant and I am not sure why he has been able to operate at a higher level.
Playing more advanced with Kaka in a central deep role was the key, the two talk to each other throughout and clearly are on the same wavelength. after the substitution the two of them got moved to the wings and we posed almost no threat whatsoever.

This is something I noticed with berba and Kaca, he seems to improve when mentored on the pitch. Long may it continue! It shows good vision from Kit that Kaca can be more dangerous in the middle, I feel sometimes he gets lost in games when he is out wide.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

bobbo

Agree , agree , agree but when he's about to lose the ball he feins a foul , a bad trait. Hope my spelling I'd correct.
He's a class act but in the first half he played up front and just off the middle why did he move out to the wing second half ????       Instructions maybe
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Irelands_number1

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 21, 2015, 09:53:18 PM
Quote from: horse1031 on January 21, 2015, 09:48:52 PM
Dembele, Dempsey, Ruiz on the top of that 4 3 3 with Diarra behind was the best i have ever seen Fulham play for awhile until Diarra got hurt.

Dembele was a player and worth every penny.

Keeping this and improving from there was our chance to become a solid top 8 side. I really miss watching that set-up destroying respectable opponents (at home anyway).

That's made me nostalgic! Those few seasons where you fancied us against any team at home, to get a point at very least!

callumc513

Quite funny actually, it's clear to everyone how good Ross and Kaca are down the middle, and how they both obviously get lost on the wings.

Why can't Kit see that? )-:

J.Perkins

Quote from: callumc513 on January 23, 2015, 01:17:45 AM
Quite funny actually, it's clear to everyone how good Ross and Kaca are down the middle, and how they both obviously get lost on the wings.

Why can't Kit see that? )-:

To be fair, I never knew Kaca could play centrally. 2nd, Ruiz made a big difference against Reading, and RMc can play out wide, so I understand why RMc was pushed out there.

Beamer

Nice to see us sign a forward for big money and he actually looks worth it. Even earlier when we were struggling he looked quality but seems to be improving as the season goes on. Watching his goals it is easy to see how he got so many last year but he has so much more to his game than just finishing. He is certainly helping Rodders to look half decent with their partnership and for Rodders read Smith last year.