watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richards on loan

Started by westcliff white, January 24, 2015, 05:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

Kit will have seen a lot of him in the Welsh set up, and solid enough Grimmer seems to be, and yes, early in his young career, he seems to lack pace, which is an issue both defensively, and trying to go down the line.

Who's to say Richards won't end up staying if it works, in which case it would be improving the team.

He certainly hasn't been first choice for Swansea, and having been there a number of years, he could be ready to move on.

In summary, if he is solid enough, but with a bit of pace, then that will be an improvement on what we already have, and despite feeling a bit for Grimmer, our first priority should be to improve the team.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

The Old Count

Is this the extent of our signings?   

Oh well!  I trust that Kit knows what he's doing.

PaulJ123

Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 06:13:10 PM
Quote from: PaulJ123 on January 24, 2015, 06:08:04 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 05:58:00 PM
Quote from: Riverside on January 24, 2015, 05:54:51 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 05:51:28 PM
Quote from: Riverside on January 24, 2015, 05:48:19 PM
I think Grimmer will still start but Hoogland must still be a few weeks away from fitness .

Vosser we know has been asked to look elsewhere .
Guess Zverotic has been as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hmm, I don't. I predict that both grimmer and tunnicliffe will be dropped so that kit can play fofana and Richards

Boy you really do dislike Fofana.
And Kit ?

not at all, I dislike loans that don't benefit us in the long run.

I do think that Fofana is improving but i have to agree. I dont understand this Richards signing at all, Fofana is of some use in this system
tunni was our best outfield player today according to jim, and I'd bet my house on kit picking a trio of lvc Parker and fofana in the next game, so a good player to have in the squad, yes. But a player who should be picked ahead of one of ours who will be helping us for promotion next season? Not for me

I agree but Tunni was playing in Parkers position. I wouldnt play him out as one of the wide midfielders, I'd like to see LVC Tunni Kacaniklic behind Ruiz Mccormack and Woodrow. But no doubt as you say, Fofana will play and Hugo as well

fulhamben

Quote from: PaulJ123 on January 24, 2015, 09:39:08 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 06:13:10 PM
Quote from: PaulJ123 on January 24, 2015, 06:08:04 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 05:58:00 PM
Quote from: Riverside on January 24, 2015, 05:54:51 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 05:51:28 PM
Quote from: Riverside on January 24, 2015, 05:48:19 PM
I think Grimmer will still start but Hoogland must still be a few weeks away from fitness .

Vosser we know has been asked to look elsewhere .
Guess Zverotic has been as well

hmm, I don't. I predict that both grimmer and tunnicliffe will be dropped so that kit can play fofana and Richards

Boy you really do dislike Fofana.
And Kit ?

not at all, I dislike loans that don't benefit us in the long run.

I do think that Fofana is improving but i have to agree. I dont understand this Richards signing at all, Fofana is of some use in this system
tunni was our best outfield player today according to jim, and I'd bet my house on kit picking a trio of lvc Parker and fofana in the next game, so a good player to have in the squad, yes. But a player who should be picked ahead of one of ours who will be helping us for promotion next season? Not for me

I agree but Tunni was playing in Parkers position. I wouldnt play him out as one of the wide midfielders, I'd like to see LVC Tunni Kacaniklic behind Ruiz Mccormack and Woodrow. But no doubt as you say, Fofana will play and Hugo as well
was you there today? listening to jim, it sounded like kaca made a good impact when he came on
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Admin

I know nothing about Jazz Richards, purely through ignorance, although I believe he was in the team under Rogers where we got played off the park a few times by Swansea. At 23, he's won promotion with Swansea, played in the Premiership, and Europa League?

The Rock

Quote from: grandad on January 24, 2015, 06:11:21 PM
Kit knows him from the Welsh connection.

Has to be. Makes perfect sense. I will say that from Kits interview, that the much anticipated and potentially only Jan signing does sound a bit lacklustre. He has potential I'm sure, but this is a one month deal.

Thank you Shakah Khan. Please try and be bothered with your club if you can you knob. You lack ambition. 

MJG

Quote from: The Rock on January 24, 2015, 10:39:20 PM

Has to be. Makes perfect sense. I will say that from Kits interview, that the much anticipated and potentially only big deal does sound a bit lacklustre.

Thank you Shakah Khan. You lack ambition.
So you blame Khan for Kit getting a player he knows,  that makes perfect sense.

The Rock

Quote from: MJG on January 24, 2015, 10:44:16 PM

Has to be. Makes perfect sense. I will say that from Kits interview, that the much anticipated and potentially only big deal does sound a bit lacklustre.

Jazz could be quite good, though I don't know him. I hope something really good comes of it too. But we are 2-3 players short of a quality premier league side. We almost beat Sunderland today. If I am a business man with Khans money, I'm doing something more than bring in one player on loan for a month.

Tonywa

Swansea supporter on the Talk Sport phone in lauding Richards to the skies tonight without knowing that he had gone out on loan. Complaining that he wasn't playing regularly when he thought he was a much better better player than most of their regular defenders.

beijing ben

Quote from: The Rock on January 24, 2015, 10:54:31 PM

Jazz could be quite good, though I don't know him. I hope something really good comes of it too. But we are 2-3 players short of a quality premier league side. We almost beat Sunderland today. If I am a business man with Khans money, I'm doing something more than bring in one player on loan for a month.

Where do we stand with Financial Fair Play? Maybe we cannot justify signing players for a fee or paying high wages for a loan until we sell...

Twig

1 month? Don't really see the point.

Chutney

its only for a month as its a cover loan, jazz richards will play until hoogland is fit, then go back to swansea. It almost seems like a good signing in that respect except it will halt the development of grimmer, a player we actually own.
C O Y W

MJG

Quote from: The Rock on January 24, 2015, 10:54:31 PM

And we are at least 18 months away from being a PL side.
First priority stay up
Secondly try to finish should season well to take into next season.
Thirdly bring players in where required to get us up
Fourthly get promoted and finally down players for Prem lge.
We see time and time again teams that go up and struggle.
Every team gat gets promoted has to strengthen and bring players in. You won't get those players in a team for the championship. In a perfect world you get promoted with a good enough team to stay up,  never really happens.
Get players in for first job,  then for second job.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Twig on January 25, 2015, 04:40:05 AM
1 month? Don't really see the point.

Maybe it is a bit of try before you buy.  Any defensive addition should be welcomed and he'll have my full support.  I don't see it as polishing someone else's rough diamond, but more of a PremierLeague player wanting games.  He wants to play.  Let's see.  

bog