watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a team we had

Started by Southcoastffc, January 28, 2015, 09:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

On a dreary Wednesday morning, I hope you'll enjoy as much as I did the Blackburn (almost 10 yrs ago) flashback on the club site, complete with flowing football, a Robbie Savage penalty miss and some perfect Gentleman Jim observations.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/january/28/blackburn-flashback
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

westcliff white

was a good team and that was a nice away kit as well
Every day is a Fulham day

Fernhurst

Thank you for posting Southcoast, we did have some quite magical professionals.
Steed was the nearest thing to the Maestro we have ever had on our books and despite my eternal admiration for Macedo, EVDS is the most outstanding keeper we have employed. How we kept hold of him for four season is a mystery.

Great memories, but conversely can also remember numerous negative postings on here regarding the same group of players  :49:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

OdecaMynoT

Worth watching for the commentary alone. What a laugh GJ!
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

just_another_day

lol GJ was about to swear on the 2 min 02 mark with the pen loool :005: :005:

Airfix

Indeed, some fabulous players back then.

Hoping that the current crop will have us drooling in the future.

FPT

Oh Steed - struggling to cope with the idea that the game was 2005!!!

Was it really ten years ago with had Van Der Sar, Boa Morte, Malbranque, Andy Cole and Lee Clark! God, how good would a Steed Malbranque be now???

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

horse1031

steed's outside of the boot goal for the 3rd was well done.  Van Der Sar was amazing

cmg

Some great football. Painful to think how we have declined.

Funniest thing is the commentator's outrage at the penalty. Boa was lucky to escape an attempted murder charge!

Fulham 442

Happy memories - loved seeing all those players again, and, of course, the passionate commentary!!