watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticketing policy for Members

Started by EdenRob, July 08, 2010, 03:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdenRob

I might be missing it somewhere, but I can't see how many tickets a Member would be entitled to buy. Anyone got more insight?

ScalleysDad

Invariably by the time tickets got to members allocation was down to two. Apart from the Europa fiasco in the latter stages and getting tickets for the big four I never had a problem getting Scalley and I a ticket. Most of the time and when available away tickets were easy as well but I suspect thats more down to our support. Membership was'nt always brilliant but it would appear the Club are trying a tad harder this season by actually holding some tickets back. The caveat to that is that the admin continues to rock. I had a personalised email today reminding me to sign up for all the benefits. I did that on June 22nd .................................... sigh !

The Doctor

It varies depending on the game.  Have a look at the ticketing page.

If you click on the game of interest it should tell you how many tickets ST holders and members are entitled to, when they go on sale and what the prices are.

Good luck getting the tickets you want

EdenRob

Thanks guys,I guess I'll just take chance initially that I can buy two tickets on one membership. I've booked the w/e for Blackpool, see the match ,do the coasters etc but away tickets are not available yet.