watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You know the ironic thing?

Started by BedsFFC, February 14, 2015, 07:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

The mess up with the Ruiz transfer, will probably result in him staying with us and stopping us get relegated.

I believe we will just about get points needed to survive with him in the team. Without him, I'd really feel we were in serious trouble.

Only time will tell but with the way he has divided opinion, it would be kinda Fulhamish for him to stay and actually be the player that steadies the ship.

I've got a feeling that even his harshest critics, come the end of the season, will wish him a fond farewell.

*****Just a note. This wasn't intended to be another "Ruiz is crap/lazy/floppy haired/skilfull/class/god/waste of space" thread.

I'm personally just very glad he is back and feel far more confident in our short term future with him around

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

hovewhite

filham

I have certainly changed my view and agree that we need the experience and skills of Ruiz to be in with a chance of staying up.
In the 1st half today ,without Ruiz, we played with a more conventional midfield four with Kaca and LVC operating in the wide positions, it didn't work that well but in the 2nd half with Ruiz and the diamond back things improved marginally.