watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got back

Started by Peabody, February 14, 2015, 06:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Well, that was a shambles! Now, I am no coach but even I realise that you are not going to score goals if you keep passing backwards and sideways and giving the ball away if you do go forwards. We seem to have forgotten the art of attacking football. Just giving you my simplistic opinions

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Peabody on February 14, 2015, 06:33:57 PM
Well, that was a shambles! Now, I am no coach but even I realise that you are not going to score goals if you keep passing backwards and sideways and giving the ball away if you do go forwards. We seem to have forgotten the art of attacking football. Just giving you my simplistic opinions

The useless crab Tuncliffe slows everything down, once he gets to
edge of box he go, Ah What do I do now...

Baszab

Tunicliffe was woeful today

Nero

Sounds like the days under Wilkins

Skatzoffc

Personally I think Tunny gets better every game.

Don't get me wrong he's not PL quality but give me him over Parker on  outrageous £'s per week anyday .

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 14, 2015, 08:28:48 PM
Personally I think Tunny gets better every game.

Don't get me wrong he's not PL quality but give me him over Parker on  outrageous £'s per week anyday .

COYW!

Your winding me up...lol
Worst player on the Park today...

filham

And if your most frequent ball into the opponents half is a high ball up to a target man who is being totally out jumped and outplayed in the air by a rock solid centre half.

GrahamG

Tunicliffe was awful but I wouldn't give ANY of our players more than 5 out of 10.

domprague

It was so clear who they were aiming at for their first goal. Well, except to our defence. And what is the point in lumping it forward to Hugo - he tries but wins nothing in the air.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

nose