News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ungrateful, impatient and greedy fans - I'm embarrassed to read this stuff about KS

Started by Baszab, February 15, 2015, 06:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 15, 2015, 07:50:09 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on February 15, 2015, 07:39:42 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 15, 2015, 07:27:43 PM
Baszab dont get the ungrateful bit Im afraid.
I live in Suffolk, train to Cambridge, then change there for Kings X.
Tubes, food, drink and ticket nearly £100 for my day (nobody forces me to go)
Time get home back of 10pm...
Watching that dirge again Sat with one shot on target, I dont think
Im being ungrateful looking for a bit more entertainment for my dosh...

Same here M n T  8 hour 400 mile round trip   £60 fuel  ticket, bite to eat, couple of beers as you say £100 plus day not home till 10pm, even my mates at the game question my sanity.
Still what else is there to do on a Saturday? 092.gif

As my dear wife says nicely to me.
You need to see a shrink, spending money on watching men kick
a ball...They just dont understand do they?

It's the same logic applied to spending 200 quid to save 20  :023: I've never managed to win that one either.

I do feel for those that do attend each week, OK, so I'm a little jealous as well I guess, but it is appreciated the time and money that those of you that manage to get there so often do expend, it just aint cheap these days, not like the old days when it was about 5p for the program. The again, that wasn't long after we used to get Pie and Mash for a shilling either.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Luka

UNGRATEFUL......I SPEND ENOUGH TIME AND MONEY FOLLOWING THIS TEAM TO HAVE AN OPINION & I DIDNT WANT SYMONS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

IMPATIENT........WE HAVE HAD LOADS OF TIME TO SORT THIS PATHETIC SITUATION OUT INCLUDING 3 MANAGERIAL CHANGES AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER WINDOWS.

GREEDY.....PROMISED THE WORLD BY KHAN AND SERVED THIS DROSS......IM NOT GREEDY I JUST EXPECT TO BE SERVED WHATS BEEN PUT ON THE MENUE.

Patronising post.

Lighthouse

Fans become very frustrated and I can understand the bizarre opinions we all have from time to time. It does seem that for some of us it all feels a bit forced. Wanting yet another manager and thinking that that will solve anything just feels odd.

Symons has plenty of faults. I would love to know the story behind the latest window. But we all know deep down that until we have a few more players to add to a promising but as yet pretty poor squad. We will struggle whoever is in charge. It is not as if we have suddenly fallen into trouble.

Like a toothless crone or a teenager having a fifth kid from as yet unknown Father. We need more than Jeremy Kyle (?) telling us who the dad is of the latest sprog. We need to stop the endless sleeping around with different managers. We need to settle down and change our whole approach.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

colinwhite

Stop arguing because THAT  IS Pathetic . Sacking Kit is not going to solve our problems . Just watched the replay and we played 442 yesterday with no diamond until Ruiz came on . Lots of long balls played forward to nobody . Tunnicliffe , kaka ,richards offer us very little and in my view have actually weakened our side .
Kit is all ready doomed I fear whatever happens , so the question is how do we stay up . Suggest we go back to the diamond and get Hooglan amorbietta and ruiz in as quickly as possible .
One thing that did worry me about Kit watching the webste replay was his empty stare . He looked lost and frankly a bit out of his depth . Maccarthy was continually bellowing out instructions whilst Kit looked passively on .

Berserker

Quote from: Logicalman on February 15, 2015, 07:57:21 PM
M & T, ha ha, I know right - I guess that's why I'm still working when I should be retired!! LOL  Perhaps its being married to a younger chick that does it though!!  :Haynes The Maestro:

Dannyboi, yeah, we should be back over next season again, was hoping to take in the RWC but tickets are all so barren now, might have to wing it for then.

I know what you mean, its an issue for everyone with all this crap the team are going through, I just see the main picture that, after all is said and done, we are ALL part of the Fulham family, and no matter what our separate views might be, or the passion we each express in them, we all want the same thing, to feel more proud of our club.
I'm married to a younger guy as well. Keeps me young
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: colinwhite on February 15, 2015, 08:23:54 PM
Stop arguing because THAT  IS Pathetic . Sacking Kit is not going to solve our problems . Just watched the replay and we played 442 yesterday with no diamond until Ruiz came on . Lots of long balls played forward to nobody . Tunnicliffe , kaka ,richards offer us very little and in my view have actually weakened our side .
Kit is all ready doomed I fear whatever happens , so the question is how do we stay up . Suggest we go back to the diamond and get Hooglan amorbietta and ruiz in as quickly as possible .
One thing that did worry me about Kit watching the webste replay was his empty stare . He looked lost and frankly a bit out of his depth . Maccarthy was continually bellowing out instructions whilst Kit looked passively on .

The post match comments were exactly as expected which is becoming a real pantomime. Could have, should have would have but ...... and so it went on. The comments were on a par with the post Brighton at home stuff and the shame of it is the cure has still not been found. What is going on at Motspur Park these days? I still wear the scarf and support Kit, only just mind, as the Club was spiralling out of control and nobody else could have put the brakes on like he did but I too watched the highlights until half time. Sheesh. The rumour I heard was that the big No.44 scored by being in front of goal. Just a thought there Kit.

Logicalman

Quote from: Berserker on February 15, 2015, 08:32:22 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on February 15, 2015, 07:57:21 PM
M & T, ha ha, I know right - I guess that's why I'm still working when I should be retired!! LOL  Perhaps its being married to a younger chick that does it though!!  :Haynes The Maestro:

Dannyboi, yeah, we should be back over next season again, was hoping to take in the RWC but tickets are all so barren now, might have to wing it for then.

I know what you mean, its an issue for everyone with all this crap the team are going through, I just see the main picture that, after all is said and done, we are ALL part of the Fulham family, and no matter what our separate views might be, or the passion we each express in them, we all want the same thing, to feel more proud of our club.
I'm married to a younger guy as well. Keeps me young

Quite right Mrs B, to paraphrase and age-old saying, you're only as old as the man you feel.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Mince n Tatties

Im 3 days And 5 hours older than my beloved.
Does she qualify as a younger piece of fluff then.... :005:

Scrumpy

I do agree with the sentiments of the OP, although I might have phrased it a bit more diplomatically!

We've been in a downward spiral since Jol's second season, in my opinion. The rot starts, and then about 6 months later it begins to show on the pitch. Bad habits, poor training, a poor team spirit, bad signings - these all happened under Jol's tenure but by the time it effects the results on the pitch, the rot has really set in.

It's the same for the Manager who tries to stop the oil tanker and turn it around. It could well be (and I am hoping desperately that it is the case) that the tanker has already begun turning - but the results on the pitch may not be immediate, or sustained, for now. From his interviews, it looks like Kit has a very sensible head on his shoulders. He has talked about respecting the players, giving them the tools for the job, in depth analysis of the opposition, a focus on the Academy, only signing players that will improve the squad and have the right character. He has stated that he WILL change a system to suit players if he feels it is right. All good, common sense notions. So maybe, just maybe, the rot has been stopped and we need to show a little patience for the results to start showing on the pitch.

It would be good to be a fly on the wall, or speak with an employee. They may tell us that everything is 100% better than under Jol, Rene or Felix, and great results are just around the corner. But any good news coming from The Club can also be construed as just 'positive spin'.

I do believe that the results will start to improve as the experienced players like Ruiz, Parker, Hoogland and Amorebietta return. Add Kavanagh, Smith and Taggart to that mix and we should have a squad more than capable of rising up the table. Trouble is, how long do we wait? Certainly, it's too early to panic just yet.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Baszab