watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Formation, Formation, Formation??

Started by Black, White and Fred, February 16, 2015, 03:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

So we all seem to have a difference of opinion on what formation is best. From what I could see against Ipswich we started out 442, which didn't seem to do the trick.

If one of the mods would be so kind as to make one of those survey thingys with maybe options of:

442 (Diamond)

Then we could see how everyone is leaning.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

snarks

Well as you missd 3-5-2 I won't vote.

Actually though, for those posters who bemoan Kits ability to change tactics, on Saturday he did change, or at least I thought so, started of with a straight 442, with Kaka wide left and LVC wide right, changed after 15 mins to a diamond with Kaka the forward point.

Second half when Ruiz came on went to a 4-3-3 (or stayed in the diamond but with Ruiz far more advanced than Kaka was) with Ruiz in the deep lying striker role,

filham

Well, in the first half on Saturday we tried 4-4-2 with Kaca and LVC in quite wide positions and it didn't really work. Kaca is just not proving a danger in a wide position, he needs a shade more pace and regrettably we have no one who could do better.

Sorry to have to admit this but it is beginning to look as if Kit's diamond with Ruiz at the head and Parker at the base best suits our players.