watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adil Chihi

Started by @jolslover, February 20, 2015, 12:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJ123

Kit would probably be happy to go in with no subs.

Maybe Khan should start auctioning off token places on the bench to fans to generate some cash, then at least we'd be getting something out of the people on the bench.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Roberts only played 63 minutes.
At his age that is no time at all (except 63 minutes)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

MasterHaynes

Quote from: @jolslover on February 20, 2015, 01:02:37 PM
Kavanaghs injured I believe, Could be Sol Sambou actually. Just dont think Roberts will play so soon after yesterdays game. In past when we have had u21 games a couple of days before first team games players have never played in both. Still we shall see

Solomon or Tom Richards as he only payed 25mins would be OK with me, could both be relied on to do  good job and both strong  defensively

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 20, 2015, 02:06:42 PM
Roberts came off in good time and will be on the bench.

If we start believing players like Chihi are suddenly going to make a comeback. Then I expect to see some of the loan players return and dance an improvised can can across the pitch.

Can't wait for this to happen as long as they do not get in the way of the penalty shoot out. Damn its quite exciting.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MasterHaynes on February 20, 2015, 03:20:47 PM
Kavanaghs injured I believe, Could be Sol Sambou actually. Just dont think Roberts will play so soon after yesterdays game. In past when we have had u21 games a couple of days before first team games players have never played in both. Still we shall see

Solomon or Tom Richards as he only payed 25mins would be OK with me, could both be relied on to do  good job and both strong  defensively

I remember you saying how much you rated Richards. Tomorrow could well be the day he gets the nod
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

alfie

Quote from: @jolslover on February 20, 2015, 12:39:49 PM
Only 1 day gap between games? You sure?

I am thinking he will only play the last 10 minutes as usual, I reckon he can handle that.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MasterHaynes

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 20, 2015, 04:31:29 PM

Solomon or Tom Richards as he only payed 25mins would be OK with me, could both be relied on to do  good job and both strong  defensively

I remember you saying how much you rated Richards. Tomorrow could well be the day he gets the nod
Think its wishful thinking on my part as I always got the feeling that Kit only had eyes for Kavanagh for a left sided player.  
At times Kit just seemed to use him as a cover player last season pushing him up into left midfield until Kavanagh was out for an extended period. I fear he may still be released when his contract ends this summer which would not only be a shame but a big mistake.

Nero

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on February 20, 2015, 03:13:48 PM
Roberts only played 63 minutes.
At his age that is no time at all (except 63 minutes)

Phew thats lucky he wont be tired out for his 5 min cameo when we're 2 down

FPT

Eh, maybe not Richards: http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/february/20/richards-aldershot-loan

Black, White and Fred

I have liked Sambou whenever I have seen him; my only concern is he is quite small for an enforcer style defensive mid. Wouldn't mind him on the bench but I will bet its Kav.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

cmg

Quote from: @jolslover on February 20, 2015, 01:13:14 PM
Can just imagine the scenes when Chihi repeats this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuO43S3w0gA In front of the travelling fans

Super goal. He should have retired after that one........Oh, hang on. I think he did.

Bracken White

Ready t be shot down in flames - but Voser has played Champions League, Football - surely he is worth another chance ... guess he can cross a ball.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

MJG

Quote from: Bracken White on February 21, 2015, 11:46:08 AM
Ready t be shot down in flames - but Voser has played Champions League, Football - surely he is worth another chance ... guess he can cross a ball.
Just can't stop a winger crossing  it.... Or getting past him.... Or generally making him look an idiot.
Remember Reading