watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Hoogland -

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 22, 2015, 11:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

- Any news on his return?.........also anything about Fernando Amorebieta??........I'm hoping these two could help turn our season around

Lighthouse

Hoogland playing matches and should be available very soon. Amo slight set back but is expected to return to match fitness and playing in reserve etc soon.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

TrexFFC

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: TrexFFC on February 23, 2015, 01:58:51 AM
Adam Taggart?

Yes please, I think as a poacher of goals him and Ross could really make a good pairing.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

res

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 22, 2015, 11:37:27 PM
- Any news on his return?.........also anything about Fernando Amorebieta??........I'm hoping these two could help turn our season around

Hoogland played 90 minutes in the U21s 4-3 win against Chelsea on Friday night. Did OK by all accounts but needs 2/3 weeks before first team consideration. (highlights on the Fulham website). Amorebitia slightly longer before consideration, has picked up a couple of niggles in his recovery schedule.

filham

A couple of weeks ago it was being suggested that Hoogland just needed a bit of match time, thought we would have seen him on the bench at Millwall.

We need him sooner rather than later.

snarks

I'm not sure Fulham do need him, I do think he adds going forward, but as a defender I think he's quite weak by comparison to Richards or grimmer.

If Fulham are going to play wing backs yes, in a flat back 4 no.

MJG

Quote from: snarks on February 23, 2015, 08:03:55 PM
I'm not sure Fulham do need him, I do think he adds going forward, but as a defender I think he's quite weak by comparison to Richards or grimmer.

If Fulham are going to play wing backs yes, in a flat back 4 no.
Even in the U21 game last week we had the usual image of him chasing the heels of a left winger. Another player who has becaome good after being out of the team. people forget how poor he actually was at RB.

hovewhite

Think he's more suited to shielding back 4 and is there most likely player to nick a goal or two,along with adding a bit of extra know how to there team.

dannyboi-ffc

When my sister met Kit last week she asked him about Hoogland and he said Millwall came too soon for him but he should be available for wolves. Maybe he'll be on the bench tonight
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

cmg

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder." This old adage is certainly confirmed in these columns.

Hoogland, and the even more severely criticized Amorbietta, are now hailed as potential saviours.
Taggart, who, I'd guess, fewer than 10% have ever seen play, is the latest flavour of the month, although the only slightly more visible Matt Smith remains popular.

I suppose it can be seen as a valid criticism of our current on-field performances.

RaySmith

Hoogland is good going forward and can cross and score.

Amor is also a good , accurate crosser, good in the air, has scored for us, and is quite solid defensively.

Taggart -well, a fairly unknown quantity, but we hope he can fulfil his potential - maybe he will be our goalscoring saviour!

PaulJ123

Quote from: RaySmith on February 24, 2015, 09:34:56 AM
Hoogland is good going forward and can cross and score.

Amor is also a good , accurate crosser, good in the air, has scored for us, and is quite solid defensively.

Taggart -well, a fairly unknown quantity, but we hope he can fulfil his potential - maybe he will be our goalscoring saviour!

I really like the look of Taggart, could be a very good acquisition for us. I'd like to see him given a go starting for the 1st XI over Rodallega asap

FFCAli

I'd like to see Hoogland in midfield instead of Tunnicliffe