watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stand By! Or, "Cometh the hour, cometh the man"

Started by Willard, February 24, 2015, 10:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willard

As we debate the pros and cons of Kit and who could possibly replace him, I saw this heartening piece of news:

"Harry Redknapp's two-year tenure as Queens Park Rangers ended earlier this month when the 67-year-old stepped down from the role due to ongoing problems with his knees.

But the former West Ham, Portsmouth and Tottenham boss says his knee issues will be resolved soon and revealed he will look for another managerial role when he is fully fit.

"I'll be looking to get back in next season," Redknapp told Sky Sports News HQ.

"The off-season comes and then I'll be looking to work somewhere because I love it. I've got nothing else in my life really. I'm useless around the house and football is what I love. I still feel as good as I've ever felt.

"My knee will be sorted out in a week or two so I'll be ready to go again and I'm looking forward to that."

cmg

Don't even joke about it!!!

A good stiff daily walk is good therapy after a knee op. A couple of miles each day, Harry. North. Keep walking.

ffc_beason

and if you disagree.. well come along and see

cmg

Is there a Scapa Flow United?
Although if there is they've got enough troubles already

Wimbledon_White

If Eddie Howe gets a Prem job next season Harry will walk into the Bournemouth job like a returning hero.

colcliff

just goes to show that his knees had nothing to do with his leaving QPR
he could easily have put off the op for a couple of months or just gone to the club for rehabilitation treatment and still given instructions to his coaching staff
It  told you what really happened when Jordan Hoddle and other went as well ( managers got bad knees so the whole back-room staff leave as well I don't think so)

sorry to say Harry is a nice bloke when you meet him but you cant trust a thing he says
I hope he stays well away from here

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Tempest

Quote from: colcliff on February 24, 2015, 01:08:42 PM
just goes to show that his knees had nothing to do with his leaving QPR
he could easily have put off the op for a couple of months or just gone to the club for rehabilitation treatment and still given instructions to his coaching staff
It  told you what really happened when Jordan Hoddle and other went as well ( managers got bad knees so the whole back-room staff leave as well I don't think so)
Agree with you about Harry being a decent bloke, can't image any supporter wanting him near their club though, thing is, some chairman somewhere will throw a bucket load of money his way.
sorry to say Harry is a nice bloke when you meet him but you cant trust a thing he says
I hope he stays well away from here
Live in Falmouth!