watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

League table Change of manager

Started by Woodlawn, February 25, 2015, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodlawn

Look at the league table apart from Blackpool & Wigan(who got what they deserved) most teams that changed manager are now above us : Have we left it too late or can Kit change things around?. I DOUBT IT

Domino 1879

Teams invariably get a boost when a new manager comes in - if only because players want to be seen to be putting in a shift.  But the honeymoon period often wears off.  We desparately need a few wins under the belt. 
Said before that Kit is simply not up to it - he's a short term appointment.  Doesn't have the attributes of tactical awareness, motivation or man management imo.  If Khan is serious about getting the club back to the Premier League then he needs to demonstrate that.  Jury is still out on that one.

alexbishop

Quote from: Woodlawn on February 25, 2015, 01:18:42 PM
Look at the league table apart from Blackpool & Wigan(who got what they deserved) most teams that changed manager are now above us : Have we left it too late or can Kit change things around?. I DOUBT IT

we did change our manager...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

snarks

Look at the table when felix was sacked, then look at it now. Tell me Fulham haven't had an uplift in points and league places.

I can sense a whoops coming