watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You are the (Football) manager!

Started by Asotosyios, May 30, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asotosyios

I was surfing on the transfermarkt website and found this link re Fulham's squad on July 1st: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-fulham/kadernaechstesaison/verein/931

As I have been playing Football Manager, I was thinking of several tactics and was tempted to use the 3-4-1-2 that Leicester played towards the end of the season.

My team would look like that:

Stekelenburg

Bodurov - Burn - Hutchinson

Voser/Grimmer - LVC - Eisfeld - Amorebieta

Ruiz

McCormack - Mitroglou

What would be your tactics and lineup if you had to use only players from the list above?

St. Andrews White

I like your thinking outside the box, but there are problems with this formation:

A) The wing backs are too defensive (for example, Grimmer cannot cross or beat a man), and so wouldn't provide enough attacking support

B) The two CMs are very attack minded, providing no cover for our (very weak) defence

C) Mccormack has far more chemistry with Matt Smith, so I'd probably put him up top

As I said, I really like the idea and think it could work, but some of the playing staff would need tweaking.
Very good wing backs and a new CDM, as well as some one to replace Ruiz, and this is a million times better than the diamond

Oh, and love the football manager reference - big fan, but prefer the handheld version...
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

dannyboi-ffc

When I started it LVC wasnt that great and stek/mitroglou werent available. So assuming you mean starting from scratch I would go with this

Bettinelli

Bodurov  Burn  Amorebieta

Hoogland      Parker  David     Stafylidis

Ruiz

Mccormack   Woodrow

On the game Kiraly might be better than Betti and you might want to find a role for hyndman roberts and williams. Other than that I would sign one or two to be honest
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Woolly the game is different to real life. Voser and hoogland are good lol and Kiraly starts off better than Bettinelli so thats why I put stafy and Hoogland on the wings. To be fair 3 at the back on the game isnt a bad idea.

Not realistic when you think about it lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Asotosyios

Actually, I was talking about the real team and found really funny and sadly true Wooly's response that he would resign.