watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we play the diamond

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 26, 2015, 08:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

on Saturday against Derby - we will get slaughtered......were going to lose anyway, but I don't think I can take another 5+ goals against us.....the 3 of us that sit in H4 have been discussing what else we can do on our Saturdays....one of us travels 140 miles roundtrip, and I'm self employed so lose a day's pay when at the footie - are we the only 3 that are considering staying away?

J.Perkins

CorkCity

I have already made the decision to stay away, too much time effort & money flying over. I will go to the last home game of the season.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

shnlwswlkr

We might as well play Neil Diamond.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Syd Cupp

I think our diamond formation should be called "THE CUBIC ZIRCONIA FORMATION" in that it looks similar but that's where it ends. 

mangoputney

Made my mind up not to go, can't take another hammering, gonna save my money on an 80 mile round trip for two, on train tickets a byte to eat and a couple of beers. I wouldn't mind but they don't even seem to be up four the fight. Sick of train ride home feeling gutted.
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

colinwhite

We haven't been playing the diamond regularly for a while . Don't know about Wolves didn't see that only  2min replay

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

I share all your concerns, and if you decide not to come to the match, who can blame you. I will be there, because I am a glutton for punishment. If we lay down and surrender then we will get turned over. But if ever there was a time for the players and manager to stand up and be counted, it's tomorrow at 3pm.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.