watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Future games.

Started by robert, March 03, 2015, 04:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert

In your opinion is tonight's game and those that remain to the end of the season now meaningless for us?I live too far away to go to our matches (Russia)but what drives you to continue to go?My esteem for you is great but aren't you a little crazy-no offense intended!!!

Admin

Blimey, I think you're the 2nd person in 2 days to write our season off, baring in mind that we can still get relegated if we take our foot of the gas. In our current position, no game is meaningless from now until the end of the season. Even if we starve of relegation, the remainder is a building platform for the next and experience for the younger players. 

res

Quote from: robert on March 03, 2015, 04:14:58 PM
In your opinion is tonight's game and those that remain to the end of the season now meaningless for us?I live too far away to go to our matches (Russia)but what drives you to continue to go?My esteem for you is great but aren't you a little crazy-no offense intended!!!

No excuse for not coming to matches, it's only a few thousand miles!! Did you go to Perm for our match in the Europa League?
In answer to your question...every game has a meaning, or should have. For us, we are not totally clear of a dreaded second drop, so the next few games are important.     
When we are safe (and I think it's when, not if), we should be enhancing the development of our younger players so that we're stronger and more street wise next season...so, again, every game is important.
The other point, of course, is that people pay good money to go to matches, so that should mean something to those playing/managing

snarks

I've paid for the season ticket, I'm going to use it

unless it's midweek, when I'm going to struggle.

hovewhite

loyalty to the team of course players,managers,owners come and go. for me supporting the team through thick and thin no matter which division it is .Its total fans are there forever.

Apprentice to the Maestro

All of the above.

And if it's a Fulham football match at Craven Cottage what is not to enjoy?

Also if we were safe the other teams in the division will expect us to put in a performance because their future may depend on it.

As said above, seeing our young players develop is always of interest.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: robert on March 03, 2015, 04:14:58 PM

Please remember we are only 21 points off of 6th place, so the season is far from over.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

robert

Yes,I wish I could go more often come what may as I've only seen one premier match though I did go to Germany for the cup final.Seeing Fulham play should always be a privilege ideally!!!

terryr

I cant stay away when I'm home in London.
Fly back from Mexico/ Brazil overnight on Thursday.
Back in London 4 pm
Just bought my ticket to watch us get spanked by Bourmouth
Its my team
Thats all I can say to explain it