News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Poll- NFR Who will win the trophy that everyone wants to win?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, March 05, 2015, 02:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the trophy everyone wants to win?

Super mitch
1 (7.1%)
Alfie
2 (14.3%)
The Cravenette
1 (7.1%)
Rweller86
1 (7.1%)
Logical Man
5 (35.7%)
Chiple Chople
0 (0%)
Lighthouse
3 (21.4%)
Aaronmcguigan
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

dannyboi-ffc

That's right ladies and gents, turn way now if you have no sense of humour or fun in your life. I couldn't resist a poll as the build up to Saturday when 8 will become 4 is getting intense.  

64 of you entered with dreams and aspirations but ended up heart broken. For these 8 the dream is on the verge of becoming reality. What makes this special is that it's the first ever tipping cup, in ten years time when it becomes a big part of your lives you will realise one of these made history in May 2015.

But who will it be?????

I'm going for the cravenette as it would be so fulhamish for a lady to win a competition about predicting football scores. I hope that doesn't sound  sexist because it's not meant to, I just think it would put us men in place.

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rupert

I've voted for the park bench warrior too, so that's him out.  049:gif
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Lighthouse

Look it's the biggest weekend of the season so far. The lads know that we are back in form after a bad spell in the league. Training has gone well and we have had our quarter final opponents watched. The leather thigh boots were disturbing but we know what we are up against. Our spitting at opponents training has gone well despite some of the dribbling. I have been practising having a go at the fourth official and mouthing obscenities at my opposite number.

But we are ready and when it comes down to it  my excuses that we was robbed and the referee clearly didn't want us to go through have already been made. It's a game of two clichés and as far as I am concerned we are ready. Nobody wants to miss Wembley after coming so close.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

I see that only ten of us have voted so far, another indication that the cup is losing its magic.  :012:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Rupert on March 06, 2015, 10:18:21 AM
I see that only ten of us have voted so far, another indication that the cup is losing its magic.  :012:

I did say at the beginning for anyone without fun in their life or a sense of humour to turn away and there's your answer I suppose.

I mean a couple of them haven't even voted for themselves yet lol! My efforts were once again wasted.

Looks like Lighthouse has the overwhelming majority
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging