News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would any of these be an upgrade next year and are they realistic targets?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, March 04, 2015, 11:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MJG on March 05, 2015, 12:44:06 PM
Quote from: Admin on March 05, 2015, 12:42:30 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 05, 2015, 04:16:47 AM
Mike Rigg has now started full time at the club.

Good, lets hope he has started already, and isn't just on the books and starts work in the summer. Somehow, I just can't get excited about this appointment, as I feel FFC won't utilize it to the maximum. Hope I'm wrong!!
I was at a meeting with the club Tuesday morning and the CEO had just come from a meeting with Rigg. He is in the building working, I believe hes picking a new desk and wallpaper for his office ;-)
[/quote

A new desk and wallpaper for his office ?  I am glad to see he has Got his priorities right. !
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MJG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 06, 2015, 01:57:43 AM

Good, lets hope he has started already, and isn't just on the books and starts work in the summer. Somehow, I just can't get excited about this appointment, as I feel FFC won't utilize it to the maximum. Hope I'm wrong!!
I was at a meeting with the club Tuesday morning and the CEO had just come from a meeting with Rigg. He is in the building working, I believe hes picking a new desk and wallpaper for his office ;-)
[/quote

A new desk and wallpaper for his office ?  I am glad to see he has Got his priorities right. !
Just to make clear... I was joking

Max Headroom

Fabrini is on loan from Watford apparently, and the comment from a Watford fan on Tuesday is that he looks good but no end result. Kind of stacks up with what happened when they played us. He ran the show but they didn't score...

MJG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 06, 2015, 08:44:27 AM
Quote from: MJG on March 06, 2015, 07:01:19 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 06, 2015, 01:57:43 AM

[/quote

Just to make clear... I was joking

I guessed you were, I was joking also.
Just checking,  you know how people read too much in to what's written and said about thing at the moment.

Anyway he had to get the new carpet down first in the office.