more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham have turned the corner

Started by Nick Bateman, March 06, 2015, 04:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Quote from: NJFulham on March 06, 2015, 10:36:51 PM
ross was bought for 5.5. it was 11 if we were promoted in the next 2 seasons.

If that is true it is still a TERRIBLE deal.  Fulham have to sit in the doldrums while our parachute payment runs out and NOT get promoted.

As for Simplys rebuke, Ali Mack sacked Meulensteen, appointed Magath, approved of Mitroglou but allowed Dimitar Berbatov to leave in January (just because he wanted to leave - not a criteria for a club struggling) for far less than his value (£4m), allowed the DECIMATION of a premiership quality team by Magath but with his 'green light', the man has a lot to answer for.

Thing that befuddles me is that Fulham are still paying Mackintosh's exhorbitant salary for filing paper clips every week!!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

nose

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 06, 2015, 11:21:39 PM

If that is true it is still a TERRIBLE deal.  Fulham have to sit in the doldrums while our parachute payment runs out and NOT get promoted.

As for Simplys rebuke, Ali Mack sacked Meulensteen, appointed Magath, approved of Mitroglou but allowed Dimitar Berbatov to leave in January (just because he wanted to leave - not a criteria for a club struggling) for far less than his value (£4m), allowed the DECIMATION of a premiership quality team by Magath but with his 'green light', the man has a lot to answer for.

Thing that befuddles me is that Fulham are still paying Mackintosh's exhorbitant salary for filing paper clips every week!!!

well put except i would have added rather more vtriol towards our totally incompetent board and i am afraid the ack of interest shown by the stay away owner is really killing us.he is allowing incompetence to reign throughout the club.

we need a big big change.

simplyfulham

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 06, 2015, 11:21:39 PM

If that is true it is still a TERRIBLE deal.  Fulham have to sit in the doldrums while our parachute payment runs out and NOT get promoted.

Player acquisition isn't his role. You can't give hime credit for it and nor can you slag him off for it. He does the paperwork on who the manager & chairman decide they can sign.

He probably would have had a say in the sacking of RM and hiring FM, but that's about it. But nothing as far as picking which players to sign and let go.