watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Riggs should be doing next.

Started by Fernhurst, March 14, 2015, 06:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Love Kit but not sure Khan is feeling confident enough to release funds for him this Summer.
If we did make a change Rigg needs to scouring the European Leagues (don't think the talent is available in the UK) for a coach that can actually mould our team to play in a particular style.  Pochettino is the model I'm thinking about, is there an up and coming coach prepared to work in London?
We also desperately require a player of the mould of Harry Arter at Bournemouth or the little Spanish fella at Brentford who can both be described as old fashioned schemer's, someone to set up goals, a role Ruiz should be able to do standing on his head.

Don't get me wrong, my ideal scenario is to see some evidence of Kit pulling the strings and a plan beginning to form.
Last week was woeful and the team was bereft of any idea. Today it appeared we went up north to just get a point, but it's not enough to qualify as "a plan"
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

Think he might have his work cut out getting decent players to come here.
There is the London thing I suppose and good wages on offer to the right people..

Fulham76

I wouldn't give kit any significant funds if I were Kahn! Spending £11m of my money on the leagues top scorer & playing him on the wing? Sending his strike partner out on loan? Persisting with a formation that clearly isn't working? Having no game plan whatsoever i.e. Simply get the defence or keeper to kick the ball as long & high as possible & hope it lands with one of our players? Having said that, Kahn clearly knows nothing about football.

tonynorton

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 14, 2015, 10:00:31 PM
I wouldn't give kit any significant funds if I were Kahn! Spending £11m of my money on the leagues top scorer & playing him on the wing? Sending his strike partner out on loan? Persisting with a formation that clearly isn't working? Having no game plan whatsoever i.e. Simply get the defence or keeper to kick the ball as long & high as possible & hope it lands with one of our players? Having said that, Kahn clearly knows nothing about football.

Kit didn't buy Ross, I think we will get decide amount of money but inline with the rest of the so called big championship clubs.

Berserker

I think attracting players also has a lot to do with reputation of the manager
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

Quote from: tonynorton on March 15, 2015, 05:32:38 AM
Quote from: Fulham76 on March 14, 2015, 10:00:31 PM

Kit didn't buy Ross, I think we will get decide amount of money but inline with the rest of the so called big championship clubs.

I know kit didn't buy Ross but it's still £11m of Kahns money & kit plays him on the wing.

H4usuallysitting

I would like to see a Manager like Rafa Benetiz have the job - with KS learning his trade as his number 2