more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan find some players for the relegation scrap

Started by GrahamG, March 16, 2015, 08:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrahamG

Wigan Athletic sign Jerome Sinclair and Josh Murphy on loan

Championship side Wigan have signed Liverpool striker Jerome Sinclair on loan until May and Norwich City midfielder Josh Murphy for one month.
Sinclair, 18, joined the Reds from West Brom aged 14 and made his debut against his old club in 2012, becoming Liverpool's youngest ever player.
Former England Under-20 international Murphy, 20, has played 16 times in all competitions for Norwich this season.
Wigan are currently 22nd in the league, six points below 21st-placed Rotherham.
Latics boss Malky Mackay told the club website: "We are a club who will nurture a young player with potential. We are all hopeful that (Sinclair) can make a good contribution during his time here.
"Josh will be another great addition to what is still a small squad here. He is a great young talent."

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Artful Dodger

And they already signed Jermaine Pennant who scored 2 fantastic free kicks on Saturday. He can be a bit up and down but on his day, clearly has the talent. We may have to finish above Rotherham to stay up......
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Baszab

Good old Wigan ....with their racist owner and their racist manager - they make a nice team - nobody would like to see them get relegated would they ?

GrahamG

It doesn't actually matter who would LIKE to see them relegated. On current form they will finish above us and they seem to be making an effort to strengthen that squad.

snarks

They are getting players as they have sold many in the January window, also they are 18 and 20 I don't think fulham need more youth.

leonffc

Quote from: Baszab on March 16, 2015, 09:02:54 PM
Good old Wigan ....with their racist owner and their racist manager - they make a nice team - nobody would like to see them get relegated would they ?

Yeah all that racism and they go and sign black players.  :49:

Max Headroom

We are still six points ahead of them, nine if we beat them when they come to the cottage

Admin

Quote from: Max Headroom on March 16, 2015, 10:22:29 PM
We are still six points ahead of them, nine if we beat them when they come to the cottage

Nothing guaranteed, but they play Watford next, if they failed to win and we beat Leeds, it's puts us in a really good position for their visit to the Cottage. However, we do nothing easy, so I expect them to beat Watford and we lose to Leeds, making our game squeaky bum time.

St Eve

Wigan have a good manager and I fully expect them to survive at the expense of Rotherham.
I also expect us to beat Leeds

love4ffc

Quote from: snarks on March 16, 2015, 09:22:06 PM
They are getting players as they have sold many in the January window, also they are 18 and 20 I don't think fulham need more youth.
I agree we don't really need anymore youth.  We must develop what we have. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Buffalo76

Regardless of whether Wigan beat Watford or not its all in our hands still as Wigan have to play at the Cottage. We can have absolutely no excuses if we don't take full advantage on April 10th.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Buffalo76 on March 17, 2015, 07:53:23 AM
Regardless of whether Wigan beat Watford or not its all in our hands still as Wigan have to play at the Cottage. We can have absolutely no excuses if we don't take full advantage on April 10th.

We have no excuses left for what has happened to us!

Max Headroom

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on March 17, 2015, 08:03:53 AM

That's where you are wrong.... Three years ago the re turfed craven cottage. Apparently they used the wrong sort of grass....

grandad

Quote from: Max Headroom on March 17, 2015, 08:11:58 AM
Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on March 17, 2015, 08:03:53 AM

That's where you are wrong.... Three years ago the re turfed craven cottage. Apparently they used the wrong sort of grass....

It was the right grass except Paddy planted it roots up so it got the water quicker.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Domino 1879

So we have Leeds, Wigan and Rotherham all at home as well as Blackpool away.   
Its entirely in our own hands..........starting tomorrow evening.  12 points from those games is expected.
coyw

epsomraver

Quote from: leonffc on March 16, 2015, 10:20:40 PM
Quote from: Baszab on March 16, 2015, 09:02:54 PM

Yeah all that racism and they go and sign black players.  :49:
:plus one: :plus one:

Baszab

If "black" players improve their squad then they will sign them -- it doesn't alleviate the fact that Whelan and Mackay have been proven to have been racist in the past

After all, even the Nazis had Jewish doctors when it suited them

westcliff white

Quote from: Domino 1879 on March 17, 2015, 11:27:09 AM
So we have Leeds, Wigan and Rotherham all at home as well as Blackpool away.   
Its entirely in our own hands..........starting tomorrow evening.  12 points from those games is expected.
coyw
Leeds wont be easy they have been hard to beat of late, Wigan on a run of form but I would expect to beat them at home, Rotherham will be another tough game fighting for their lives, Blackpool I would expect to beat but then I did also think that when we played them at home
Every day is a Fulham day

rusty shackleford

I have never heard of either of those players and dont believe they will make any difference to Wigans final position