watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorebieta to Middlesbrough

Started by NJFulham, March 22, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

As others have said not going to miss him.  Hope he does well and they buy him in the summer. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Snibbo

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 22, 2015, 10:19:55 PM
Someone is coming in tomorrow?

"Middlesbrough left back James Husband signing today, 21 years old, former Doncaster and Leeds player ," according to POPW on TIFF.

Mince n Tatties

westcliff white

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 22, 2015, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on March 22, 2015, 09:44:14 PM
Currently on 40k a week, and like above, we'd have got rid of him if there was any takers in the summer, but there wasn't. Boro will most likely go up, if they do, they may make the loan permanent which makes sense to me. It's like putting him in the shop window early.
Exactly. I don't think many people appreciate just how essential it is for us to get rid of the following players.....

Amore, Stek, Mitroglu, Ruiz, Rodders.

We've obviously committed to keep Parker, who is presumably on around 50k a week. I believe that the average Championship wage is about 5 times less than that (and even then, most Clubs are making losses every year). If we cannot get rid of these high earners then we will be crippled financially. Obviously, Ruiz and Rodders are going to be released in the summer, but if you think we could pay 15 good Championship players with the salaries of those 3 remaining players, you can see why it is essential that we move them on somehow. If Boro go up, then hopefully they will keep Amore on a permanent basis.
Personally if he wants to stay and play I would give Mitro a chance, he wanted to play this season but Mcgath had other ideas.
Every day is a Fulham day

Bronaldinho

Tbh, I actually quite rate Amorebieta. Considering he has been made to play out of position for a while, some judgement has been harsh. He was a highly rated La Liga centre back when he joined us and has played well in some games, but has been exposed some poor managers here.

He has a tailored left foot and he is a presence, if he played in a side who actually move the ball about properly and weren't so direct he'd fit in more. Best of luck to the lad, he's a high earner and he needs a fresh start and we need to cut costs.

Nice guy too. Best of Luck Nando
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

cmg

4 pages of discussion. Has there been any confirmation that this is actually going to happen?

Meanwhile, in the real world. Cauley Woodrow has been called into the Ebngland u21 squad.

Is good news allowed still?

Bronaldinho

Quote from: cmg on March 23, 2015, 09:16:04 AM

4 pages of discussion. Has there been any confirmation that this is actually going to happen?

Meanwhile, in the real world. Cauley Woodrow has been called into the Ebngland u21 squad.

Is good news allowed still?

If it helps, Amore has started to follow Middlesbrough on Twitter.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Southdowns White

Quote from: HV71 on March 22, 2015, 08:18:57 PM
Ah the glamour of Middlesborough ........the dazzling sulphur fires and the fields of industrial swarf.
Have been to Middlesborough a few times, shockingly desperate place made even worse by the delightfully sounding area Grange town, don't stop your car or get out if the locals don't get you the chemical soup air will!

westcliff white

Graeme Bailey (once of sky now of goal I think) tweeted 30 minutes ago that Middlesboro set to announce signing of Fernando Amorebieta. Boro need experience when Ayala and Woodgate are not available.

Every day is a Fulham day

Bronaldinho

Looks like we're getting James Husband in on loan in reverse.
@ABronsSmith

Mince n Tatties

Nothing on net or papers that I can see..

hovewhite

Who knows amore is a good player,but seems to have been curst whilst at fulham so maybe better for him to move on.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Bronaldinho on March 23, 2015, 12:08:31 PM
Looks like we're getting James Husband in on loan in reverse.

Don't understand this move, unless we're looking to offload Amorebieta. I know he's on 40k a week, so if Boro happen to go up, they may make his move permanent. As for James Husband, I don't really know much about the kid to comment, but can only assume it's cover and we go with Staff for the remainder. 

grandad

Not yet another full back. We are awash with them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Chesh

Does he need a driver (for free)?

082.gif
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Berserker

Wow he's tsller than I thought
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

Quote from: grandad on March 23, 2015, 01:09:56 PM
Not yet another full back. We are awash with them.

Sadly none of them are very good. We could have done with a wide midfielder or winger. Or central midfielder.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

This lad Husband was highly thought of at Doncaster, hardly had a chance
at Boro due to the excellent George Friend..He might be OK..

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 23, 2015, 04:38:22 PM
James Husband is an English left wing back, 21 years old and 5'11".

6'2" in his slippers..And breeds white mice.