watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Charlton Tickets

Started by dartfordwhite, April 02, 2015, 11:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartfordwhite

Just got paid today and was going to buy a ticket for the Charlton game but they've disappeared from the site.There was a lot of press about the Brentford game only being available until 5pm but don't recall seeing anything about Charlton. Is it sold out or due to the bank holiday weekend? Anyone know where I'll be able to get a ticket from??

Wingnut

There were very few tickets left during the week when I logged in, so it may be sold out. No harm in ringing the club.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

dannyboi-ffc

Nice to see another member local to me! I live in bexleyheath. I didnt think the charlton game was sold out yet, probs best to ring the club
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Travers Barney

I wondered that too...picked up mine last knockings but there must be some left on the night...failing that the ground will be 10000 short of capacity so a vantage point in some degree of comfort should be easily available if you are very determined.

coyw
We are the whites

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: dartfordwhite on April 02, 2015, 11:00:25 PM
Just got paid today and was going to buy a ticket for the Charlton game but they've disappeared from the site.There was a lot of press about the Brentford game only being available until 5pm but don't recall seeing anything about Charlton. Is it sold out or due to the bank holiday weekend? Anyone know where I'll be able to get a ticket from??

At the beginning of last week we had sold just under a 1000. Charlton make the whole stand available 3000+ to clubs who want it, not sure if they still split the stand like they used to when clubs didn't request the full allocation.
So I reckon you should have a good chance of there being pay on the day cash turnstiles, that is, unless Fulham have had a mad rush in the last 10 days or so which I can't see being the case.

SP

We paid on the gate last visit but that was a few years back.

Charlton away to Millwall today which seems to be a grudge match, lets hope for plenty of red cards.

dartfordwhite

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 02, 2015, 11:41:03 PM
Nice to see another member local to me! I live in bexleyheath. I didnt think the charlton game was sold out yet, probs best to ring the club

I work in the asda in bexleyheath, once in a while I do spot a fulham shirt in there. Maybe you are that unicorn?
Well, 10 minutes in a phone queue as "all ticket operators are currently busy" has left me none the wiser. I think that it might be only people who call can buy tickets now. Will wait until tomorrow as I'm sure they're all off for bank holiday and thought they would leave the lines open to charge poor people like me for the phonecall.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: dartfordwhite on April 03, 2015, 11:37:33 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 02, 2015, 11:41:03 PM

I work in the asda in bexleyheath, once in a while I do spot a fulham shirt in there. Maybe you are that unicorn?
Well, 10 minutes in a phone queue as "all ticket operators are currently busy" has left me none the wiser. I think that it might be only people who call can buy tickets now. Will wait until tomorrow as I'm sure they're all off for bank holiday and thought they would leave the lines open to charge poor people like me for the phonecall.

I was in there the other day. Dont go in Asda often to be honest but I'm in the shopping centre quite a lot. Next time I'll in there I will wear my fulham top lol.

Keep trying, probably no one working today. Ill be very surprised if its sold out. Are you a member?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging