watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slight change to the monthly award- its now thread of the month instead

Started by dannyboi-ffc, March 31, 2015, 03:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

After reflecting on the idea of poster of the month I had a change of heart and felt that thread of the month made more sense. Even being the most neutral of judges I would still naturally recognise better things in those I regard as friends. That's not right and I certainly dont want what is meant to be a fun way of encouraging better topics and a friendlier atmosphere to turn into favourtism and elitism.

It wasn't just my decision, I ran it past the other mods and we agreed this idea was a lot fairer and more appropriate. The rules are the same as to what we look for in a good thread. We will all still pick our favourite and send out a poll for you guys to pick. The OP will still receive most of the credit but like most threads it can become a brilliant discussion through a team effort rather than just the original post.

I hope you all welcome this adjustment and give it a go. Sorry to anyone who still believes its a cringe worthy idea but we believe its worth a trial run for a few months. If it turns out to be a waste of time then it will be stopped but like most things you never know until you try.

If anyone really doesn't want to have their threads considered just let us know. The last thing I would want to do is irritate anyone.

Oh last thing, the prize package remains the same (thank god for that I hear you say) lol. You can still achieve that life long dream of meeting Larnell Cole!

049:gif 084.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Vinnieffc

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Vinnieffc on March 31, 2015, 03:37:18 PM
Alright Danny I give up. Who is Larnell Cole ?

If I had a pound for everytime a fulham fan said that..........

You still going Charlton? Haven't spoken to you for so long, ut would be a shame not to meet up living so close and that.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging