https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

very clever. ...

Started by gerrys, March 26, 2015, 05:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrys

Quote from: love4ffc on March 27, 2015, 02:57:26 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on March 26, 2015, 06:57:32 PM
Then again, if he was any good for them, they wouldn't have lent him us, one might think.
That could be a two way street.  Why would we lend out Lovebite if he is good enough for us?  Perhaps we included in the contract that they "Have to play" Lovebite against us.  Perhaps it's a secret strategy by Kit because he knows Lovebite will get a red sending them down to 10.  Very, very clever I would say.    :54:

0001.jpeg

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 26, 2015, 09:18:11 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on March 26, 2015, 08:14:07 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 26, 2015, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: FPT on March 26, 2015, 07:42:07 PM
He's retiring at the end of the season and he's not their number one. So fairly pointless discussion here.

While it's still a free country it's never pointless to debate, if what you read doesn't float your boat, you move on in silence, without comment, as it's pointless to make remarks of that nature. That's what I call pointless.

I've started watching pointless. By far the best game show! I'm pretty good at it, I was thinking of entering.

Today one of the topics was England players with over 50 caps, straight away for some reason I come out with JH, Heskey and Gareth Barry. Barry was pointless and the other two were 1 point each. Bosch!!!!!

Anyone want to be my team mate? The Mrs refuses to go on tv with me (she really makes me feel special at times)

Talking of pointless, these 2 signings are pointless.
The keeper won't play & I hear he's retiring at the end of the season, so why the hell have we agreed to pay a brentford players wages for nothing in return?
The other guy has played 5 times this season for reading, so won't be match fit & again, will offer us nothing.

:plus one: