Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Logicalman on April 01, 2015, 06:24:12 PM
Quote from: Holders on April 01, 2015, 06:18:55 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on April 01, 2015, 05:58:55 PM
Quote from: alfie on March 31, 2015, 07:30:53 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on March 31, 2015, 10:29:05 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 31, 2015, 10:05:56 AM
We should just enter an England team, women and men's,  and let the others do what they like as it's not a United Kingdom, it's disunited, and I would rather it stayed that way. I would rather have an England team and support England. A Great Britain team means nothing to me, and I would never watch it. As I am English not British. We are all seperate nations and should stay that way.
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
:plus one: from me as well

That is why I also object when England play and we have the National Anthem, that National Anthem is for Great Britain, the Scots/Welsh have their own so should we.

Uh-huh, and it should be Jerusalem  (start of disagreements on the horizon   :028: )

Yeah, and the Israeli one should be "London Bridge is Falling Down".

:005:  I like that - brill.

Then again, that bridge is now in  Arizona - so it could be falling down for all we know!!

Regarding London Bridge being transferred to USA, if my memory serves me correctly, the Yanks thought they were buying Tower Bridge.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 02, 2015, 02:19:45 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on April 01, 2015, 06:24:12 PM
Quote from: Holders on April 01, 2015, 06:18:55 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on April 01, 2015, 05:58:55 PM
Quote from: alfie on March 31, 2015, 07:30:53 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on March 31, 2015, 10:29:05 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 31, 2015, 10:05:56 AM
We should just enter an England team, women and men's,  and let the others do what they like as it's not a United Kingdom, it's disunited, and I would rather it stayed that way. I would rather have an England team and support England. A Great Britain team means nothing to me, and I would never watch it. As I am English not British. We are all seperate nations and should stay that way.
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
:plus one: from me as well

That is why I also object when England play and we have the National Anthem, that National Anthem is for Great Britain, the Scots/Welsh have their own so should we.

Uh-huh, and it should be Jerusalem  (start of disagreements on the horizon   :028: )

Yeah, and the Israeli one should be "London Bridge is Falling Down".

:005:  I like that - brill.

Then again, that bridge is now in  Arizona - so it could be falling down for all we know!!

Regarding London Bridge being transferred to USA, if my memory serves me correctly, the Yanks thought they were buying Tower Bridge.
That's a great story but I understand that wasn't actually the case - sadly!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria