watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question

Started by westcliff white, March 30, 2015, 12:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

My son and I have had a bet and I think I am having a blank moment. He says if you sit in the Stevenage Road stand the home dugout is to the right and I say t the left. Only a fiver on it but I actually now think he is right, but for the life of me right now I cannot picture the ground. Can someone put me out of my misery?.
Every day is a Fulham day

rweller86

If you are in the Johnny Haynes stand looking over to the dugout, the home bench is to the left of the two.
@rweller

Bill2

Quote from: rweller86 on March 30, 2015, 12:27:33 PM
If you are in the Johnny Haynes stand looking over to the dugout, the home bench is to the left of the two.
Agree, he owes you a fiver.

Steven Ageroad

If he's anything like my son, you'll never see that fiver!

Logicalman

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on March 30, 2015, 05:48:28 PM
If he's anything like my son, you'll never see that fiver!

Unless he asks to borrow it first, just to pay you back!!!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

westcliff white

thanks guys i knew i was right, been going for 15years, he has for 3 years. but I admit he had me doubting myself
Every day is a Fulham day

Wearethewhites

I believe it used to be the other way around, until a certain Laurie Sanchez changed it. He wanted the away dugout to be the furthest away from the away fans.

glenhodgso

Quote from: Wearethewhites on March 30, 2015, 07:57:51 PM
I believe it used to be the other way around, until a certain Laurie Sanchez changed it. He wanted the away dugout to be the furthest away from the away fans.

Ahh - I thought it was Roy who changed it, but I will not argue with you - it was also then that they changed the warm up touchline too - I always thought it was crazy the other way round

dannyboi-ffc

I think the last couple of posts are right. It sure it hasn't always been that way around. I dont know when it changed, It might have been Coleman when we returned to the Cottage but I am pretty sure you son is partly correct too.

I think you should let him off if he hasnt been for a long time. Fair play on him for remembering. I didnt until i read this thread
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Edit actually no it wasnt then. I remember when we played villa first year back at the cottage and Angel missed two penalties. David o leary was going crazy in the left dugout 100 percent because he didnt want Angel to take the second one. That was a mental game! Lee Clark!!!!!!!

Toss of a coin between Woy or Lawrie. Take your pick, its only a 6 month period to be caught out by

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 30, 2015, 09:03:28 PM
That picture of that Red Bus you have as your new Avatar Danny.
First of all you drive a Single Decker not a Double Decker, so that is misleading, and if you want to know how I know that, well because I asked Desmond Decker.
Also it's not even a Route Master, it's either an RT or an RTL.
What is your explanation for that ?  

Sorry sir! I didnt think the mammoth police would be on the hunt for an FOF avatar fraud!  092.gif

Talk about being misleading, at least my bus actually still exists! You phoney! Ouch.....  

:dead horse: Down boy!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

epsomraver

First of all you drive a Single Decker not a Double Decker, so that is misleading, and if you want to know how I know that, well because I asked Desmond Decker.

Wrong, it is a Routemaster in his picture, should know I worked on and drove all of those mentioned , I'll get my anorak :Get Coat gif:

epsomraver

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 31, 2015, 12:09:20 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 31, 2015, 11:17:06 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on March 31, 2015, 10:40:40 AM

Wrong, it is a Routemaster in his picture, should know I worked on and drove all of those mentioned , I'll get my anorak :Get Coat gif:

I stand corrected EpsomRaver, but please don't mention it to Danny, as he thinks it's an RTL.

I thought I would get it all clarified to avoid any misunderstanding, so I phoned up London Transport, and they said just one word very abruptly which sounded like Bollards, and the line went dead. So I redialled and accidentally got through to the Ministry of Agriculture, and they shouted down the phone to me something that sounded like Bullocks. They put me straight through to the War Office who also barked one word, which if I am not mistaken was Barracks.
So I have abandoned any further research until tomorrow.

Phoned the bloke on the boats at Battersea park and he shouted Rollocks? checked with the Admiralty and I think they have a new knot called a bowlock, at least that what it sounded like 064.gif