Started by H4usuallysitting, April 03, 2015, 05:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

We are only 25 points behind 6th place.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St Eve

Fulham1959

I am now more apprehensive about home games (generally) than away games.

Berserker

I'm just apprehensive
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WestCountryWhite

Just can't see us winning another home game. Both Wigan and Rotherham will be up for the fight and on evidence we won't be. We are second to every 50 50 and give the opposition freedom of the cottage.

All that said I think we will stay up just because of the cushion, in the long run you get what you deserve in football but we can count ourselves extremely lucky if we do survive

Berserker

I don't think I can face going to the Wigan game, watching the constant drubbings is just getting to me.  Mind you I may feel different by the end of next week, who knows
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

paddyuksw6

realistically we probably only need 1 point. Like Millwall will get 8 or 9 points to go above us looking at who they have to play.

alfie

Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2015, 10:45:38 PM
Quote from: ron on April 03, 2015, 10:38:26 PM
Looking at the list of our remaining games, you can make out a case for us getting beaten in all of them......teams above us too good, those below desperate to survive and grinding out a win......

Good here, ain't it....?   :dft001:
if it wernt for our cushion id say we were down. with that though we should crawl over. and has anyone checked reading and huddlesfield fixtures, after all they are only one point above us

I am sorry I don't wish to be rude but that is a silly comment "if it wernt for our cushion id say we were down" we got the cushion by securing enough points, if we had won all our games id say we were up.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't