News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Pain, the Pain but remember..........

Started by Fulhamight, April 03, 2015, 05:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamight

:026:  most of us have seen it all before. To understand the pleasures of success ( relative ) , we are all destined to feel some more, before the light pours forth from the darkness. Try to keep the faith and we may be rewarded, if we stand by the club long enough. ( Or maybe not ? ) Discuss ........

robert

Yes I tend to agree.However,the memories of our being in the premiership for so long make it ever harder to bear now.

Lighthouse

The problem as I have said many, many, many, many, many times. Is that in the past we were rubbish. We could live with that and we were proud of our odd success.

Now we have come from a place of strength. Our club has decided that once the Europa was reached we would pack up and go home. The club have had no long term aim. The big fee players have come into a squad of average and now awful level of competence. The club goes for short term solutions that are panic driven.

We are frustrated and upset, Not because we are bad and have seen this all before. But from a place of strength the lunatics have not only taken over the asylum but have no idea how to operate the straight jackets. We need such a total revamp as to appear almost impossible.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

I'm not bothered about us once being in the Premiership - I just want a team that has passion and fight and a system of playing football.......at the moment we have regressed to a spineless clueless bunch of journeymen

Woolly Mammoth

This is a bad day alround, I am tempted to refer to the word Doomed, but I have just stopped short of doing so, but much longer I can refrain from saying the word Doomed remains to be seen. I hope I will not be forced to say Doomed again before the end of the the season. But if I do say the word Doomed, you can rest assured we will most certainly be Doomed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jem

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 03, 2015, 05:34:17 PM
The problem as I have said many, many, many, many, many times. Is that in the past we were rubbish. We could live with that and we were proud of our odd success.

Now we have come from a place of strength. Our club has decided that once the Europa was reached we would pack up and go home. The club have had no long term aim. The big fee players have come into a squad of average and now awful level of competence. The club goes for short term solutions that are panic driven.

We are frustrated and upset, Not because we are bad and have seen this all before. But from a place of strength the lunatics have not only taken over the asylum but have no idea how to operate the straight jackets. We need such a total revamp as to appear almost impossible.
With regards to the straight jacket the board have appointed a team of five to work this out. The latest report states that they managed to fit it to one of the five but the other four have been unable to release the first member of the team so far. They hope to report back before the end of the season but will not be rushed into a decision.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Fulham Tup North

As long as people are still prepared to pay  £35 to watch that rubbish we are DOOMED!!!
(One for you there Dannyboi)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Lighthouse

Quote from: Jem on April 03, 2015, 09:34:59 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 03, 2015, 05:34:17 PM

With regards to the straight jacket the board have appointed a team of five to work this out. The latest report states that they managed to fit it to one of the five but the other four have been unable to release the first member of the team so far. They hope to report back before the end of the season but will not be rushed into a decision.

065.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope