watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Charlton is bigger than you think

Started by Robbie, April 04, 2015, 11:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Everyone is talking about Wigan, Rotherham and Blackpool as six pointers.

All three will be fighting like hell to get points from us.

Charlton - already safe .... how motivated?

We need to field our strongest team Tuesday

COYWs    !!!

SP

Plus they had someone, Solly (?) sent off yesterday.  Never heard of him but perhaps he is their star player.  Straw firmly clutched.

madffc

Quote from: SP on April 04, 2015, 11:21:43 AM
Plus they had someone, Solly (?) sent off yesterday.  Never heard of him but perhaps he is their star player.  Straw firmly clutched.

he's a right back i think

dannyboi-ffc

Every game is massive now. We need 4 more points to be comfortable. I think we will get them somehow but a point tuesday will be very welcome
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fernhurst

I have always been a bit more than worried about relying on those three games to garner the points we require.

We need another Huddersfield on Tuesday.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Neil D

Quote from: SP on April 04, 2015, 11:21:43 AM
Splendid.  That just leaves the drowning bit now.

Wearethewhites

Charlton won't be an easy game, and they won't just roll over because they've nothing to play for. Like us at Everton, they've not won at the old / new Den for around 35 years, or something stupid like that. They and their fans will see us as a derby type game. 

If we turn up and role out tactically like we did against Brentford, we're going to get hammered again, it's as simple as that. Kit is driving me mad with his tactics, I look at it every week and think to myself he's completely clueless.

We'll need a gutsy performance Tuesday night, Smith needs to start with McCormack, if he doesn't then I'm spent.

I'll take a draw. 

hovewhite

Quote from: Robbie on April 04, 2015, 11:18:46 AM
Everyone is talking about Wigan, Rotherham and Blackpool as six pointers.

All three will be fighting like hell to get points from us.

Charlton - already safe .... how motivated?

We need to field our strongest team Tuesday

COYWs    !!!
hope kit has realised the players he needs to pick,im not holding my breath.

SouthfieldWhite

I've been down Charltons training ground all morning.

All the first team players were in and although they know they can't go up or go down, they are determined to finish the season on a high, so won't be taking it easy on us.

Added to the fact they lost at Millwall, they won't to get beat by 2 relegation candidates in the space of a few days.

We will need to be at our best on Tuesday and put out our strongest side ( what ever that may be)

Robbie

Interesting to hear .. I don't think they will be soft on us .... but naturally teams are "on the beach" if safe.  Remember the good old days when we knew we were going to finish 10th or 14th in the PL .. many of those final games post-safety were dismal (for us)