watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

some good news

Started by irishfulham, April 05, 2015, 09:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

burnley got a good draw against spurs and sunderland won making it more likely qpr will drop if any1 cares i think burnely are good and should stay up

Wearethewhites

If we don't sort our mess out behind the scenes, then we won't even be competing, so I couldn't care less if they came down. For arguments sake though, what a season it would be if us, the Ha Ha's, and Brentford get to fight it out for some type of promotion, playoffs. Well worthy of a season ticket.

My only fear is that we'll get egg on our faces again, I just started a post about it actually, that we haven't started planning, putting rights to all our wrongs, and then have to stomach being thrashed 5-0 at home to the Ha Ha's.

Jem

Is this what we have come to? I find no solace in seeing a rival potentially falling into a league that we are struggling to stay in. Maybe it's just me.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

irishfulham

epsomraver

Quote from: Jem on April 05, 2015, 09:53:16 PM
Is this what we have come to? I find no solace in seeing a rival potentially falling into a league that we are struggling to stay in. Maybe it's just me.
:plus one:

epsomraver

Quote from: irishfulham on April 05, 2015, 10:43:06 PM
yeah its just you

No it's not , who gives a flying F what they do down the road?

HV71

Quote from: epsomraver on April 06, 2015, 09:43:28 AM
Quote from: irishfulham on April 05, 2015, 10:43:06 PM
yeah its just you

No it's not , who gives a flying F what they do down the road?

Spot on Epsom Raver   - I don't give a flying fulham what they do

Berserker

I'm not thinking about QPR going down, I'm praying that we don't, that't the worry for me. Watching the last few matches I  think our side for whatever reason isn't playing well enough to be in the Championship
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.