watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, April 05, 2015, 10:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Good job he doesn't drive round Swindon, there is the notorious Whitehouse bridge near my work place that buses and lorries get stuck under, even with the flashing warning sign
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bog

This silly old sod just realised that there are only two days between the games...surely the local plod have not said so because of the Boat Race? Imagine zero points from both games folks....I always have been Mr Optimism.....

092.gif

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on April 06, 2015, 08:53:42 AM
Good job he doesn't drive round Swindon, there is the notorious Whitehouse bridge near my work place that buses and lorries get stuck under, even with the flashing warning sign

Not to mention the magic roundabout!

Burt

I belong to a clique. It has got me, myself and I in it. People think a clique is a haven for like minded souls but you should hear the arguments that break out between the three of us. I am thinking of leaving the clique for pastures new just for a quiet life.

Me and myself don't know about this yet, only I do, so please keep schtum...

Berserker

Quote from: Burt on April 06, 2015, 11:13:46 AM
Quote from: Berserker on April 06, 2015, 08:53:42 AM

Not to mention the magic roundabout!
Actually it's great once you get used to it. Just give way to anything coming from the right where ever you are on it
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

...I belong to a clicque of non-clicque cliques, we only respond to people we know personally and not to people who by their tone are obviously isolationalists. I'm sure enough isolationalists exist to respond to fellow isolationalists posts, but then that may defeat the object and turn them into a clicque.

Life's complicated...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 06, 2015, 11:54:37 AM
...I belong to a clicque of non-clicque cliques, we only respond to people we know personally and not to people who by their tone are obviously isolationalists. I'm sure enough isolationalists exist to respond to fellow isolationalists posts, but then that may defeat the object and turn them into a clicque.

Life's complicated...

I want to start a clique with just me and the mods so I don't get told off, which I never do because
I don't even understand what most of my posts say and they realize that.
So that clique would be pointless so please disregard this post.

But I do think there should be an Association of FOF Cliques, chaired by myself with other bored members in my non-clique clique, of which there are none.
Membership is $1 for 10 years.

I held the first meeting yesterday and as there was no one else in attendance I have abandoned the AFOFC.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES