Wigan and Brentford losing

Started by SouthfieldWhite, April 06, 2015, 04:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Just need Rotherham to slip up.
If people think we can't defend, watch Derbys second goal against Wigan

Wigan and Rotherham still the key games for us

Wearethewhites

We can make it much easier on ourselves by beating Charlton tomorrow night. I wouldn't bank on us making either Wigan or Rotherham key anything..

Northern Cottager

If we dint win tomorrow I see us going down.

Wigan are well known for bizarre ends of season. Millwall may have enough.

We haven't shown fight for 5 years, I don't see it anytime soo . We could have to beat the reserves of a third tier Irish side to stay up and we'd go down to 8 men, concede first and then let them park on our half. pfft.

Even more depressing than Preston look a shoe in for auto promotion and well pass them on the way down.

SP

Millwall v Wigan should be interesting.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: SP on April 06, 2015, 05:04:13 PM

Millwall and Wigan are both worse sides than us, hopfully that will be a drab 0-0 draw

End of the day, beat Wigan and Rotherham and were safe

millsy

Just beat Wigan and Rotherham and we're safe. Sounds easy doesn't it?

Add the two opps against opponents with nothing to pay for I.e. Charlton and Blackpool and I believe if we can't muster enough from these, then we deserve to go!

millsy

I meant play for but I would pay for 6 points if I could!

Lighthouse

I hope and pray we have enough. But this is the worst Fulham squad, so unbalanced, since the days Al Fayed took over. I can't see a win but a fluke or two and who knows? But we must never allow this to happen again. But with Wigan being a Prem side a few seasons ago and Blackpool so badly run after being in the Prem not that long ago. My fear for Fulham continue.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 06, 2015, 05:24:42 PM

Millwall and Wigan are both worse sides than us, hopfully that will be a drab 0-0 draw

How are they worse than us? Our points tally is flattering on the basis we've scraped and grabbed double the points we deserve as well as conceding more goals than all but one side.

We haven't beaten either of them, in 3 attempts this season. We Put 3 past Wigan and they still managed a draw.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 06, 2015, 05:37:50 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 06, 2015, 05:24:42 PM

How are they worse than us? Our points tally is flattering on the basis we've scraped and grabbed double the points we deserve as well as conceding more goals than all but one side.

We haven't beaten either of them, in 3 attempts this season. We Put 3 past Wigan and they still managed a draw.

Being7 and 8 points respectively behind us shows you they are worse than us.

I believe if Kit picks the right team with the right formation we will beat both Rotherham and Wigan

Bedford White

Sadly the way we're playing we cannot predict any result, even the most crucial of matches we cannot rely on the team to turn up. I fear that we must put our faith in the shortcomings of others rather than reliance on our own abilities. What a state to get in eh!

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Bedford White on April 06, 2015, 06:12:49 PM
Sadly the way we're playing we cannot predict any result, even the most crucial of matches we cannot rely on the team to turn up. I fear that we must put our faith in the shortcomings of others rather than reliance on our own abilities. What a state to get in eh!

I've seen enough with performances against Derby, Watford and even first half against Leeds to see we are better than wigan and Broghton.

We need to press the ball better and cut out individual mistakes

Keep the faith

epsomraver

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 06, 2015, 06:21:33 PM
Quote from: Bedford White on April 06, 2015, 06:12:49 PM

I've seen enough with performances against Derby, Watford and even first half against Leeds to see we are better than wigan and Broghton.

We need to press the ball better and cut out individual mistakes

Keep the faith
:plus one:

Burt

Not the best of results today but it's still in our hands... Keep the faith.

Feel sorry for Blackpool being relegated, their fans have been royally shafted.

Berserker

I think our loans may make the difference
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

All we need to do is win our next 2 games & we're sorted.

Easy peezy