more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bexleyheath Massive.. Join Here..

Started by Vinnieffc, April 06, 2015, 07:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnieffc

dannyboi-ffc

Big up the south east side!!!!! Join the crew and I assure you that no matter how stupid arrogant or far fetched your opinions are we've got your back my brothers and sisters.

If you're going Charlton meeting point is Mcdonalds in the shopping centre at 6.30, I need a vanilla milkshake to settle the nerves before kick off.

Vinnie can we adopt epsom as our Grandad and woolly as our pet? It feels a shame to leave them out, I know they are one of us at heart from their youth!

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 06, 2015, 08:20:23 PM
Big up the south east side!!!!! Join the crew and I assure you that no matter how stupid arrogant or far fetched your opinions are we've got your back my brothers and sisters.

If you're going Charlton meeting point is Mcdonalds in the shopping centre at 6.30, I need a vanilla milkshake to settle the nerves before kick off.

Vinnie can we adopt epsom as our Grandad and woolly as our pet? It feels a shame to leave them out, I know they are one of us at heart from their youth!

You've gone down in my esteem now, by frequenting a place
like McDonalds.....  :012:

Woolly Mammoth

Are there any Low Bridges in the vicinity.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

epsomraver

He drives a single decker, he told you :005:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: epsomraver on April 06, 2015, 09:16:31 PM

Yes you are indeed correct,  but these Bridges are exceptionally low on his route and surrounding areas. 

Never forget your Roots.

Burt

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 06, 2015, 11:28:17 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on April 06, 2015, 09:16:31 PM

Yes you are indeed correct,  but these Bridges are exceptionally low on his route and surrounding areas. 

It used to be a double-decker but he swiped the top deck off going under a low bridge in Chalfont St Giles.

Berserker

They are most single deckers where I live. Probably a good job otherwise people on the top would see into my back garden while there is no leaves on the trees. Mind you since next door's fences have blown over I have access to three gardens, but at least none of us have dogs
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Vinnieffc

I'm happy adopting Epsom as grandad but Woolly will have to be muzzled and neutered before we can welcome him into the fold.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 07, 2015, 01:33:52 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on April 07, 2015, 01:29:16 PM

I'm happy adopting Epsom as grandad but Woolly will have to be muzzled and neutered before we can welcome him into the fold.

I am at the Vets as we speak

Good, might as well get wormed while you're there. Saves us a job.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 07, 2015, 01:53:02 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 07, 2015, 01:33:52 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on April 07, 2015, 01:29:16 PM

I am at the Vets as we speak

Good, might as well get wormed while you're there. Saves us a job.

That sounds painful.

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 06, 2015, 08:51:16 PM

Are there any Low Bridges in the vicinity.

Nope, but there is a bus lane! peep peep!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Rupert

Quote from: Berserker on April 07, 2015, 12:33:44 PM
They are most single deckers where I live. Probably a good job otherwise people on the top would see into my back garden while there is no leaves on the trees. Mind you since next door's fences have blown over I have access to three gardens, but at least none of us have dogs

Why is it a problem if people can look into your back garden? Just keep your clothes on when you are out there and nobody will complain.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Vinnieffc

Rupert Rupert Rupert. Are you insinuating the good folk of Bexley are all a bunch of elderly curtain twitchers hell bent on prying into their neighbours business ?

Answer (delete as applicable) Yes / Yes

Berserker

Not Bexley, Swindon. No net curtains where I live
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.