more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

would you accept Harry?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, April 09, 2015, 07:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

Quote from: Chutney on April 09, 2015, 11:22:14 AM
Absolutely not. He's the worst possible example of a human being.

Ghengis Khan, Hitler, Vlad the Impaler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Ernie Clay, Bin Laden, Jack the Ripper, Heinrich Himmler

There's nine names there. Put them in order of who you think are the ''worse possible examples of human beings'' and add 'arry where you think he should be to make a  top ten of monsters.

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 09, 2015, 09:03:43 AM
it was a serious post, it wouldn't surprise me if it happens.

I'd wait until after his second knee operation, then he might stick around a little longer after spending all the dosh and dropping us to the foot of the table before jumping ship.

btw, has he had the knee operated on yet (hence the speedy departure from the ha ha's)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

tonynorton

Erm...............No! Thanks for asking

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 09, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
Perhaps he would come in handy selling program's outside the ground. Next to a Fruit and Veg Stall.
But funnier things have happened, he may even get us promoted, so we may need to post a sentry 24/7.
In fact make it two Sentries.

P'haps David could do with a hand for the TOOFIF (free advertising there David   :54: )
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Robbie

NO NEVER - TOTALLY PASSED IT !

Fulham Tup North

:handbags:  Personally I think Harry Redknapp is the epitome of everything that is wrong with football.  Greedy, blames everyone else when things go wrong, plays up to the media to much,  Too obsessed with himself, to the detriment of the team. 
This would stop me from going to CC.  Cannot stand the bloke.    :dft007:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

hovewhite

A harry eleven of dark envelopes.

Pie and mash

Hahaha, we'd end up signing all his has been ex players on £60K PW & play pony football