Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 12, 2015, 06:33:28 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2015, 05:38:11 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on April 12, 2015, 05:30:04 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2015, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 12, 2015, 05:25:22 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2015, 05:12:41 PM
But those of us who only watched the replay could still see how bad we were. Same as the last few home games where we have looked good yet lost 4-1. A draw against a good Wigan side, looking at the performances and not results. Was a good result if not performance.
a good wigan side? league table doesnt lie.

Then why do people think Fulham should have gone out and won easily? We have a worse recent record than Wigan and have played poorly for some time. So if the table doesn't lie it was a good idea to play for a league staying draw.

Are you on heroin?

No just on calming blood pressure tablets. They make all the World look like a happy place full of colours and smiling children playing hopscotch in the walls. See how they smile. Oh look out wooly mammoth is about to come on and question why you asked me if I was on a heron,

I was going to ask you if you were a Hero   in ?

I was but it was a small part. We all come to it in the end.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bill taylors apprentice

I believe many are missing the point.
Wigan are fighting for their lives granted but they dominated the game because we allowed them to.

The team selection, formation, tactics, confidence and general approach to the game gave it to them on a plate and nothing was done to change the balance of the game.

All of the above is down to the manager, and he is failing big time.

Nero

So some people's logic is 2-2 was a great result as Wigan are fighting for their lives, well thank god we're in mid-table a safe for another season with nothing to play for. In that case Kit is a mastermind and must stay

EJL

The point is that, apart from the two good goals you speak of, which came from individual skill & not the team necessarily functioning together, we failed to produce anything of note... against a team below us in the league, at home, when we're also supposed to be fighting for our spot in this league.

Can you see where the frustration/anger comes from?