more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

LVC

Started by horse1031, April 13, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Quote from: filham on April 13, 2015, 10:42:52 PM
We will have conceded some 80 goals by the end of the season and yet here we are suggesting our keeper as player of the season. Our defending must have  been pretty dismal.

You would know, if you watch Fulham regularly, that Betts has kept us in many more games than he has made mistakes in. I can count more world class saves than he has made cock ups.

Joseffc

Has LVC signed a new deal yet? Does his current one expire in just over 12 months?

MJG

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on April 14, 2015, 08:37:57 AM
Leave him out until next season. Playing him before then places LVC in the shop window and he could attract bids.
He has one till 2017

Joseffc

Quote from: MJG on April 14, 2015, 01:24:16 PM
Quote from: GloucesterWhite on April 14, 2015, 08:37:57 AM
Leave him out until next season. Playing him before then places LVC in the shop window and he could attract bids.
He has one till 2017

Cheers. Would be nice to tie him down to a new longer-term deal in the summer still.

alfie

You only have to look at Costa at Chels, he was passed fit by the medical team, he thought everything was ok during training and warm up and how long did he last before he broke down again.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SmithyFFC

Perhaps 'injured' is code for wanting a move to Villa/Everton/Spurs?  :hook:
FTID

Jims Dentist

Our dip in form/results came about the same time he first picked up the injury.