watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 questions

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 15, 2015, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

1) have the team and supporters lost faith in Kit?

2) will Mr Khan invest heavily in the team in the Summer?

I think

1) yes and yes

2) no....I really hope that I'm wrong

Dodger53

Sums it up. I will always support the club but not the clueless clowns running it at present.

YankeeJim

I hope you are wrong about the first one and I pray you are wrong about the second,
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 16, 2015, 03:11:02 AM
I hope you are wrong about the first one and I pray you are wrong about the second,

He is definitely right on the first one.

As for the second one, we will soon find out. But if Khan told me night followed day, I would ask someone else.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 16, 2015, 03:18:38 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on April 16, 2015, 03:11:02 AM

He is definitely right on the first one.

As for the second one, we will soon find out. But if Khan told me night followed day, I would ask someone else.

Why? What lies has he told you?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

..FOF..

1) The team are probably still backing Kit based on previous interviews with some of the players. The supporters though are losing patience.

2) If Khan will not invest heavily for 2015/2016 then you will probably see an indicator from what Rigg says or worse case scenario a sudden resignation.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ..FOF.. on April 16, 2015, 03:55:30 AM
1) The team are probably still backing Kit based on previous interviews with some of the players. The supporters though are losing patience.

The players generally will say anything to keep in favour with the present manager, they are not going to say anything adverse about him whilst he is around. 
Actions speak louder than words, and only people who had the misfortune to watch the display tonight are qualified to judge, and I assume you watched the game tonight, and like means thousands of other loyal supporters would have witnessed a team of players not playing for the manager.
As for his post match analysis, he reminded me of how Martin Jol looked in his last three months as manager, which was, clueless, bewildered, lack of drive and appetite, struggling for credible excuses, failing to accept responsibility for this mess, resigned to his fate, and to a certain extent Khan appears to have hung him out to dry, by allowing him to continue for the time being, overseeing another winless game at home in conjunction with a lack lustre display, and I am being generous with my observations, that way the chairman has given the manager more time to dig a bigger hole for himself, which will give him the ammunition to dismiss the manager for a lengthy run of poor results and shocking displays, whereupon we have been more lucky than unlucky, to have picked up points we did not deserve to. If we stay up, which we still should, we would have been extremely lucky.
You could say that the shortcomings of Blackpool. Wigan and either Millwall or Rotherham will have saved us.
If was the Rotherham manager or supporter I would have been angry at not securing all three points, that's how bad we were.
You had to see it to believe it. If anybody didn't see it, then they are not in a position to defend the manager or the players, in the first half, not a single player played well, the second half was better, but it could not have been any worse, and some players, not all, did improve, but it was still dire and drab, and Rotherham came out of the blocks like they were the home team, and were first and second second to every ball, we hardly won a header in the first half.
It doesn't get any better, does it.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 16, 2015, 04:29:10 AM
Quote from: ..FOF.. on April 16, 2015, 03:55:30 AM

The players generally will say anything to keep in favour with the present manager, they are not going to say anything adverse about him whilst he is around. 
Actions speak louder than words, and only people who had the misfortune to watch the display tonight are qualified to judge, and I assume you watched the game tonight, and like means thousands of other loyal supporters would have witnessed a team of players not playing for the manager.
As for his post match analysis, he reminded me of how Martin Jol looked in his last three months as manager, which was, clueless, bewildered, lack of drive and appetite, struggling for credible excuses, failing to accept responsibility for this mess, resigned to his fate, and to a certain extent Khan appears to have hung him out to dry, by allowing him to continue for the time being, overseeing another winless game at home in conjunction with a lack lustre display, and I am being generous with my observations, that way the chairman has given the manager more time to dig a bigger hole for himself, which will give him the ammunition to dismiss the manager for a lengthy run of poor results and shocking displays, whereupon we have been more lucky than unlucky, to have picked up points we did not deserve to. If we stay up, which we still should, we would have been extremely lucky.
You could say that the shortcomings of Blackpool. Wigan and either Millwall or Rotherham will have saved us.
If was the Rotherham manager or supporter I would have been angry at not securing all three points, that's how bad we were.
You had to see it to believe it. If anybody didn't see it, then they are not in a position to defend the manager or the players, in the first half, not a single player played well, the second half was better, but it could not have been any worse, and some players, not all, did improve, but it was still dire and drab, and Rotherham came out of the blocks like they were the home team, and were first and second second to every ball, we hardly won a header in the first half.
It doesn't get any better, does it.

Never forget your Roots.

Bronaldinho

It's fallen apart for Kit - too many times have we lost shape and yesterday showed that.

Khan will fund a decent summer overhaul, I got a good feeling about that.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com