watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

any one else...

Started by YankeeJim, December 06, 2014, 05:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

My take on it all is that I post my opinion and try to be objective, sometimes I must admit I feel very depressed and negative, sometimes positive. no posters much get on my nerves, well maybe one or two but not for the same reasons as yours. I'm also sad that some of favourite posters have left, but some of them went because we were no longer in the Prem or their favourite player left, or there isn't a player in the team from their country.

Obviously I don't want you Yankee Jim, plus all you other guys who are upset to leave. Just post your opinions and ignore people who get on your nerves or say something waspish back. I look at and post on other forums,  I'm not a one forum girl, but I'm only a Moderator on this one.

Hope you stay and say what you think and don't let the Barxxxxds grind you down

Cx

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

Just went on the main board and more of the same. Kit is akin to Beelzebub, the team is horrible, we'll be relegated.   

:dead horse:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 22, 2015, 05:32:52 PM
Just went on the main board and more of the same. Kit is akin to Beelzebub, the team is horrible, we'll be relegated.   

Now, how DID you get that donkey to slide backwards, eh? I see no hill, rollers or rope. Are you a maji madjic someone that does magic tricks then?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Logicalman on March 12, 2015, 02:17:38 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on February 22, 2015, 05:32:52 PM

Now, how DID you get that donkey to slide backwards, eh? I see no hill, rollers or rope. Are you a maji madjic someone that does magic tricks then?

I know you think that those are flys around the critter's mouth. It is actually projectile vomit.  I thought that would be more socially acceptable than what might come out the other end.

sorry
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.