watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At last we are safe

Started by The Swan, April 21, 2015, 10:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

With Millwall 2-0 lost away to Blackburn we are safe at last.
Lets hope that we can pick the right manager to challenge for promotion next season,
The Swan

Mince n Tatties

Lets enjoy Saturday, hope Kit goes for it as nothing to worry
about now...

jms

It's been a long old haul.
Here's to better days ahead  :wine:

God The Mechanic

After loads of people saying we should have bought him in the summer, it's kinda nice than Jordan Rhodes scored one of the goals to keep us up...

St Eve

I had a feeling that Millwall would win 11-0. Phew! I suppose the season is finally over- although I thought it was over months ago

St Eve

Skatzoffc

Relief with a capital R.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Bronaldinho

Someone said to me: You must happy now you're safe.

I didn't know what to make of it really.

We shouldn't have been in this place from the start, and it's not like we've done well to get ourselves out of trouble, we're lucky that 3 other teams have had nightmares too.

It's not like we've come from League 1 and managed to get enough points to survive in a bigger league, we've come down and disrespected the process - took promotion for granted without any real contingency plan or proper management.

Lucky is an understatement.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Bronaldinho

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 21, 2015, 10:47:36 PM
After loads of people saying we should have bought him in the summer, it's kinda nice than Jordan Rhodes scored one of the goals to keep us up...

Would take him this summer with Gestede being the main man there now, but then again I want Ross & Matt to be the long term strike duo for the club.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Black and White Town

Well that season has been dreadful; I'm glad it's nearly over.
A lot of hard work over the summer, some decent signings, a new manager, and we'll have something to look forward to next season.