watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neil Redfearn - realistic option?

Started by YoungsBitter, April 21, 2015, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungsBitter

Redfearn is committed to good football and integration of the Academy into the long term team planning. He is out of contract this summer and due to the ridiculous circumstances with Cellini as owner will be leaving Leeds. Having listened to him as well as watched what he has done with one arm tied behind his back at Leeds he is probably a better fit than Warburton for our strengths, plus he has worked with both Smith and McCormack as well as will be aware of our younger players through his U21 involvement. For back ground on the cr@p he has put up with this year and interesting take on his working partnership with Lucy Ward read this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leeds-united/11551152/Alarm-bells-ring-at-Leeds-United-as-cowardice-and-anarchy-undermines-Neil-Redfearn-and-his-talented-graduates.html
Allardice will take his expensive entourage elsewhere and he will not work with a Chief Football Officer, and I doubt Warburton will either seeing as its the reason for his split with Brentford. Redfearn seems to me to be a better choice than McCarthy and 10 years younger.
Quark, strangeness and charm

leonffc

I think he burnt his bridges with his post match interview after his massive club "lost to a little club like Fulham"

Oh, and that stupid Mohican he sports to try and hide his hair loss.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: leonffc on April 22, 2015, 05:25:46 AM
I think he burnt his bridges with his post match interview after his massive club "lost to a little club like Fulham"

Oh, and that stupid Mohican he sports to try and hide his hair loss.

Yes his 14yo boys haircut..."Mum have you seen my Skateboard"

snarks

No

The man is a total Knob, if you think Kit isn't worth keeping why go for someone like him, less experience, less tactical awareness and and more full of Sh*t.
2 further quotes

"it could have been 5 or 6" when they won at the cottage.

After defeat by Norwich when they had 2 shots and 1 on target "Definate signs of improvement"

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Bronaldinho

Probably will get a top job one day, but right now he's too committed to Leeds. He's played there and gone up through the ranks and the fans adore him.

His development and belief in the youth is something I think our board expected when kit took over.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

hovewhite

Northern Cottager

Absolutely not. He hasn't done too much at Leeds? Has he?