more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done McCormack

Started by Jimpav, April 25, 2015, 06:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

2nd hat trick of the season.

I hope we can persuade him to stay on next year.

FPT

I don't think there'll be any issues with getting him to stay. It would take a Premier League offer and us to profit on the money that we've put invested in him.

Here's a few for you - Ross McCormack today tied the Championships Player of the Season, Patrick Bamford, for goals, whilst already having seven more assists.

Ross is also the top scorer of sides in the bottom half of the table, and the only one from a bottom half club to be in the leagues' total top 10.

One more assist will also make him one of only three players to reach double figures for both goals and assists - the others being Matt Ritchie and Michail Antonio.

And a last McCormack stat for you - he has the highest average of key passes per game of all Championship strikers.

shnlwswlkr

Unless someone comes in with a stupidly big offer, I don't think he's gonna be going anywhere in the Summer.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Sgt Fulham

Best '£10m' we ever spent!

st andrews

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 25, 2015, 06:22:02 PM
Best '£10m' we ever spent!
[/q£4uote]
£4m the rest is add ons goals , promotion ,etc

RaySmith

Hearty congratulations Ross - you've been immense.

ChesterTheTabby

Ross is phenomenal, one of the best players to wear a Fulham shirt in a long time.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Wearethewhites

I can only assume his contract will keep him at FFC, well, for another year anyway, it runs until 2018' If a Club does come calling, it will cost quite a bit to prise him away. For once, we're in the driving seat over one of our players.

cmg

Quote from: Wearethewhites on April 25, 2015, 07:02:03 PM
I can only assume his contract will keep him at FFC, well, for another year anyway, it runs until 2018' If a Club does come calling, it will cost quite a bit to prise him away. For once, we're in the driving seat over one of our players.

Exactly.
If he does leave (and I sincerely hope and trust he doesn't) it will need a bid a good deal higher than the £10m we didn't pay for him.

What a great season he's had. 17 goals and, at least since LVC's injury, he's been asked to be our main provider, too (must be around 10 assists).
If we had two of him, one of them would have got 30 goals.

Texas White

About time we bought a nugget instead of a turd.
Ross rocks

Sgt Fulham

Second post. He's beenour most influential player since Clint Dempsey. I really appreciate his effort as he came tothe club expecting promotion and lead a relegation battle almost single-handed.

blingo

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

Ordar

He's been fantastic.

I read that he's scored or assisted in 43% of our goals this year. That seems incredibly high for one player

Well worth the money

SouthIslandWhite

I agree, he has been the best, but am I correct in having to admit that he came to us via the German Mad Man?  It doesn't change my opinion about that nutbar of a manager, but was he not a Felix decision/move?
There is only one Fulham Football Club.