News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Ruiz and Rodellega definately be leaving ?

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, May 02, 2015, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Quote from: Max Headroom on May 03, 2015, 01:38:28 AM
Maybe kit is playing them to put them in the shop window
No need as I believe that their contracts have run out so they are no longer Fulham players by next season, so are free agents.

Bill2

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 03, 2015, 11:38:31 AM
I think Ruiz will definitely go this summer.
Rodallega I like but I think the club should cut there losses & reinvest his wages elsewhere although I won't be surprised to see him stay on for another year.
Rodallega would certainly be better if we signed a few wingers & started playing with pace down the sides creating space for the strikers
Oh yes please.

Lighthouse

We have an option on Rodders I think. Problem is however bad he is, compared to the alternatives he is our second best striker and has a good understanding with Ross. Smith is said to be homesick and will want to leave and frankly seems to struggle with fitness. Woodrow is patchy but keen. Dembele just looks as if he far from making it. But a work in progress. Taggart who knows?

Ruiz is dying to leave and has been for some time. We will need to replace them though. Or have we a replacement for Ruiz in what we already have?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 03, 2015, 08:42:07 PM
The pair of them have to go, Rodallega nowhere near good enough, and his wages are ridiculous. Ruiz doesn't belong here, he is a fish out of water, the football is too physical for him, he is too milky, plus he wants to be elsewhere.

right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5XX9LX2es4
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mince n Tatties

The pair of them should be made to pay back half the big bucks
they been getting these last few years for pretending to be footballers...
On yer bike and dont look back... 096.gig

Max Headroom

The lovely through ball on Saturday sums it up... Ruiz can create, Rodellega can't finish.

Both are too expensive though

Buffalo76

Rodallega is a complete waste of time and wages & Ruiz is far too lightweight. Get rid of both.

WestCountryWhite

Both got to go the savings on wages will be enormous. Rodders time will be summed up by the Middlesbourough game where as always he got in the positions but headed over twice from six yards out one of which has probably reached the sea by now after landing in the Thames!

And Ruiz....What to say that hasn't already. Incredible talent who showed to little. In a league where he's allowed to have half hour on the ball he will flourish.

Good bye and good luck