watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New football kits for the 2015/16 season

Started by Burt, May 03, 2015, 02:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Arsenal's 3rd kit. Bit of an eyesore, this one...

Burt

Man City 3rd, with a blue moon. Really??

[/img]

Burt

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Burt on May 04, 2015, 01:37:09 PM
Liverpool home.

Just don't get the photo and motto combination. How does the photo evoke the "Hold Nothing Back" thought?? Could have just as easily been, "Your club is going to spend boat loads of money yet again next season. And, you still won't finish top four."
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

cmg

Quote from: Burt on May 03, 2015, 02:15:07 PM
Newport home.

Don't you just hate those flashy, overproduced unveilings?

VamosFFC

I'm surprised no one has posted the sneak peek of our 15/16 kit on the Fulham facebook page. It actually looks like a nice, clean design. I would post the photo, but I'm not exactly sure how with an iphone.

Burt

Quote from: VamosFFC on May 04, 2015, 04:05:37 PM
I'm surprised no one has posted the sneak peek of our 15/16 kit on the Fulham facebook page. It actually looks like a nice, clean design. I would post the photo, but I'm not exactly sure how with an iphone.

It was on another thread but here you are...

jms

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Burt on May 04, 2015, 04:08:12 PM

Why cant we see the whole shirt?
Is it Illegal to show before date of release?

cmg

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 04, 2015, 05:04:33 PM

It's so expensive they're selling it in installments this year. That bit will cost you 25 quid.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on May 04, 2015, 05:10:08 PM

It's so expensive they're selling it in installments this year. That bit will cost you 25 quid.

:005:

cookieg

Black, White and Fred

Weird to see New Balance making kits (Celtic & Stoke) not too bad for a first go. Has anyone heard of them making any kits previously?
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on May 04, 2015, 09:09:40 PM
Weird to see New Balance making kits (Celtic & Stoke) not too bad for a first go. Has anyone heard of them making any kits previously?

New Balance are the parent company of Warrior.  I believe they are stopping the Warrior brand for soccer at least and putting the parent company's name on the shirt.  I like their stuff.  A bit different to the usual NIKE, ADIDAS etc..

Jonaldiniho 88

I think the rest of the fulham kit is grey and orange. Only showing the white bit.

Mince n Tatties

And Liverpool...Look decent designs ...

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 05, 2015, 05:47:10 AM

And Liverpool...Look decent designs ...

Just a shame the players look as if they can't be @ssed.
Lol
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

MJG

Quote from: Burt on May 04, 2015, 04:08:12 PM

You are clearly not a fan of teaser marketing campaigns then?

Friendsoffulham

Adidas Fulham 15-16 Home Kit Leaked

Exclusive. The new Adidas Fulham 2015-2016 Kit draws inspiration from the kit worn in the 1975 FA Cup Final against West Ham United. The Adidas Fulham 15-16 Home Shirt features a classic design.

Adidas again makes the new Fulham FC 2015-16 Jerseys, while the two-year sponsorship deal with Marathonbet has not been extended yet.

Fulham FC 2015-16 Home Shirt
This render shows the new Adidas Fulham 15-16 Kit.

The new Adidas Fulham FC 15-16 Home Kit features a classic design with the traditional club colors white and black after last season's Fulham Home Shirt introduced striking orange applications. The front of the new Fulham 2015-16 Kit is solid white and features no sponsor logo yet.

Inspired by the shirt used in the 1975 FA Cup Final, the new Fulham 2015-16 Kit boasts a contrasting black Polo collar with press studs. Traditionally, 3 black Adidas stripes are running down the sleeves of the classic Fulham 15-16 Kit.

Black shorts with white 3 stripes and white socks will complete the unique Fulham 2015-2016 Home Shirt.

White and Black. The new Fulham FC Home Kit returns to the traditional design of the English Championship club. The new Adidas Fulham 15-16 Kits are expected to be revealed in the coming weeks.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/05/adidas-fulham-15-16-kit.html

Black and White Town

That's nice, I like it.
Hopefully they will sell it in that configuration, without the sponsor logo.

Yay - no dirty stripes.