watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Roy had taken over when we sacked FM

Started by The Old Count, May 05, 2015, 08:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

im sure one think roy did do in his first season was get some players in January for the weak positions something Kit failed to do

MJG

And of course Roy could do that almost immediately,  where as if he had taken over when Kit did he would have had to work with the squad till January before changes... Apart from maybe a couple of loans.

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on May 07, 2015, 08:01:04 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on May 07, 2015, 06:52:43 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 07, 2015, 01:41:17 PM
Quote from: MJG on May 07, 2015, 01:31:58 PM
Seriously I don't get the mind block some of you have at how many points were needed to get sixth place after that seven game start and one point.

We would have  needed 77 from 39 games. The same points per game as Bournemouth got,  actually we would have had to have done better than them just to reach 6th place. That's a 90.8pt season. We were never ever going to do that no matter who was manager.
would it have been though, if we were winning more and taking points off of the better teams, then they could arguably all be 6 points worse of ( or minus the points they got off of us) so the figures are slightly wrong that you have come up with. Either way we would have done better with a change of manager

Prove it!
dont need to, think it was plain to see for everyone, how bad we were under kit

You made a simple and unambiguous statement, and one that 'everyone' obviously don't agree with, so as you are so absolute about your statement, I ask again, prove it.  The reason you will not is that you cannot. THAT is what everyone can see.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.