watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham Manager Sam Allardyce is set to quit the Club and move to Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 12, 2015, 04:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

When was this tweeted? And by whom? Find it hard to believe it's the official West Ham Twitter account - they've still got a few games left for one thing, it's naff all to do with them once his contract's up for another

He's not my first choice but it would be a statement of intent from Khant, which in many ways is far more important than the actual selection of the manager. Cheapskate, sticking with Kit would spell lack of ambition; appointing an experienced manager would be quite the opposite
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

snarks

all I can see in the OP is a red cross in a box

(my browser is inadequate)

Bronaldinho

The twitter account just re-circulates any news related to West Ham. Don't get too excited.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Reznor

The Telegraph say he is understood to have had an offer in England(Fulham) and one from abroad.

General

I'd be happy with him coming in although obviously it's just the rumour mill as we see it.

Is this with kit staying in some capacity?

I think sam, whilst his teams aren't known to play the best football, he does know how to win games and likes to play young players.

Could be good business, plus I'd feel more comfortable on a week in week out basis.

BalDrick

Worth pointing out, this rumour surfaced a few days before the deadline of the season ticket renewal date.

Just sayin is all...

OdecaMynoT

+ the prodigal son Kevin Nolan no doubt.

If true his appointment would fill me with unbridled gloom.

Would a gum tab be in his contract?
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

BalDrick

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on May 13, 2015, 12:18:54 PM
+ the prodigal son Kevin Nolan no doubt.

If true his appointment would fill me with unbridled gloom.

Would a gum tab be in his contract?
Pretty sure Nolan's too old now - we've still got to pay Parker for another year haven't we, can't see us agreeing to pay him too. Thankfully as he's a piece of shiite IMO

grandad

Never liked him or his tactics. He is fine when things are good but he is one miserable sod when it turns sour. He blames everybody & everything except himself. Just don´t trust him like I would never trust Redknapp.
Where there's a will there's a wife