more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunday Fulham Stuff 17.05.15

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 17, 2015, 11:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

POTS #3: Marcus Bettinelli

Watch a highlight reel of Marcus Bettinelli's finest moments in a Fulham goalkeeper's jersey, after he finished second in the 2014/15 Player Of The Year vote.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_6G9LeWP-w

Friendsoffulham

Bring Brede Back!

Nestling in my e-mail inbox this morning was an interesting paragraph sent to me by a Vital Fulham member.

The paragraph talks about a meet with Brede Hangeland, in Bishops Park, and reads as thus:

"Centre backs. I was talking to Brede Hangeland whilst walking through Bishops Park on my way to our last home game of the season. He said he would love to come back to Fulham, as he didn`t want to leave in the first place and would happily take a pay cut as well. Neither he or Steve Sidwell wanted to go. Brede is Mr Fulham, he loves the club, do you think that getting those two back would help our younger players tremendously and would do a job for us next season."

My thoughts are that they most certainly would. Like the member says, Brede is Mr Fulham and his move to Selhurst Park ‏hasn`t quite worked out. As for Sidwell, his combativeness would be ideal in the hustle and bustle of the Championship and if Kit Symons is given the opportunity to stay next year and rebuild the side, he could do worse than getting this pair back.

But what are our thoughts on the subject, would you welcome Hangeland and Sidwell back to Craven Cottage?

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=400007#ixzz3aOKtNJLS

filham

With open arms, both have been enormously missed this season. Add a couple of wide men with pace and a couple of full backs and we have a team.

Barrie

My heart says yes, my head says no.

Northern Cottager

He may well be Mr Fulham but he was past his best, unfortunately.

ToodlesMcToot

Emerson Hyndman was named USA U20 Team captain for the World Cup.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on May 17, 2015, 11:45:35 AM
Bring Brede Back!

Nestling in my e-mail inbox this morning was an interesting paragraph sent to me by a Vital Fulham member.

The paragraph talks about a meet with Brede Hangeland, in Bishops Park, and reads as thus:

"Centre backs. I was talking to Brede Hangeland whilst walking through Bishops Park on my way to our last home game of the season. He said he would love to come back to Fulham, as he didn`t want to leave in the first place and would happily take a pay cut as well. Neither he or Steve Sidwell wanted to go. Brede is Mr Fulham, he loves the club, do you think that getting those two back would help our younger players tremendously and would do a job for us next season."

My thoughts are that they most certainly would. Like the member says, Brede is Mr Fulham and his move to Selhurst Park ‏hasn`t quite worked out. As for Sidwell, his combativeness would be ideal in the hustle and bustle of the Championship and if Kit Symons is given the opportunity to stay next year and rebuild the side, he could do worse than getting this pair back.

But what are our thoughts on the subject, would you welcome Hangeland and Sidwell back to Craven Cottage?

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=400007#ixzz3aOKtNJLS

Sidwell, yes.

Brede - No, sadly not the player he was after the back injury.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

f321ffc

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 17, 2015, 01:46:10 PM
He may well be Mr Fulham but he was past his best, unfortunately.
May be past his best but at his best he was too good for the championship get him in on a pay per play deal and it just might be what we need, if not I am sure his experience would help whoever we have at centre backs if not on the pitch then in training.COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: Bronaldinho on May 17, 2015, 02:04:26 PM
Bring Brede Back!

Sidwell, yes.

Brede - No, sadly not the player he was after the back injury.

However brede not be at his prime for the premier league but could certainly do a job in the championship, would it have him back,... Sure, experience counts for alot and would help the youngsters

westcliff white

Bring Brede Back!

If that was the case why is it alledgedly that he objected to his salary being cut when we went down which is why his contrcta was temrinated.
Every day is a Fulham day