watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Type Of Foffer Are You?

Started by White Noise, July 17, 2010, 07:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

White Noise

For those wishing to look at their own or others stats. Click on the persons name so you go to their 'Profile - Summary'. Down the bottom under 'General Information' its says 'Show general statistics for this member' - click on that.

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

ImperialWhite

LRCN

the bestest poster ever. i dont ever need to post the stats.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

ImperialWhite

Copy link. Press 'link' button (bottom, left hand side, icon with a globe with a piece of paper on it), paste the link.

{url}post link HERE{/url}

p.s. - the link being the address of the web page with your stats on.

os5889

Still a needing sleep foffer, stats dont lie!

Lighthouse

Oh I find mine hard to believe. Oh no half past 12 in the morning. No you must be right  :55:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

I'm the strong hard-bitten type that looks really good in denim and leather. I'm the type that women swoon over -- especially women my age who, really, have a hard time standing upright for more than 10 consecutive minutes at the best of times. I'm also the type that can't figure out (a) how to push the right button and (b) if I could, understand what it all means.

I am the world's second most interesting man, but I'm pretty useless at this stats lark.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Don't forget about me WN.  :dft012:
Fulham for life!

Jimpav

CorkedHat

Quote from: Tom on July 18, 2010, 08:20:20 AM

Nobody and I mean nobody can forget you Tom  :005:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Lighthouse

Quote from: CorkedHat on July 20, 2010, 12:13:05 PM

Nobody and I mean nobody can forget you Tom  :005:

Tom is most active between 8 and 10 in the morning. He has work to do between 11 and 2 and he will meet a tall dark stranger called Olga, who will turn out to be the love of his life. Just not this life.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

White Noise

Tom it looks like you have about 2 and a half hours sleep a day?? I'm no doctor but, combined with the other statistical indicators there about your behaviour across the rest of the day, I would suggest staying away from bell towers and high powered rifles. All thoughts of a career in the postal service should also be discounted.  :dft012:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=909;sa=statPanel

Burt

I am a "quick look first thing, more leisurely look at lunchtime" FOFer.

GoldCoastWhite

Hmm, approaching 12 days on Fof but a pitiful 301 posts. Much too much time loitering with intent, and invariably after midnight local - assuming graph reflects GMT ? So I'm a night owl and I like to watch ??? Oh dear ! :033: