watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wales v Belgium - is it on telly?

Started by Shredhead, June 11, 2015, 11:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

There's some Fulham interest in this game and I want to watch it (in England) because I Ireally want Wales to qualify. It doesn't appear to be on terrestrial or Freeview. Any idea if it's on digital and streamed please? Ta.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Rhys Lightning 63

SkySports 5 I believe have it. Not that I care, BECAUSE I'LL BE THERE
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Shredhead

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 12, 2015, 01:04:49 AM
SkySports 5 I believe have it. Not that I care, BECAUSE I'LL BE THERE
Thanks for the tip. I'll try to find a stream.  Jammy. Enjoy the game.  I don't know why they didn't switch it to the Millennium.  Please put some £ in the Velindre cancer charity buckets being shaken outside the ground. .. organised by my mate - he's hoping for 3 points and 3 grand.

fulhamben

Quote from: Shredhead on June 11, 2015, 11:38:27 PM
There's some Fulham interest in this game and I want to watch it (in England) because I Ireally want Wales to qualify. It doesn't appear to be on terrestrial or Freeview. Any idea if it's on digital and streamed please? Ta.
isnt george still injurerd? so no fulhak intrest
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: fulhamben on June 12, 2015, 02:42:32 PM

Coleman and Symons ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

fulhamben

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 12, 2015, 02:45:46 PM

Coleman and Symons ?
i thought kit said he was quiting to concerntrate on fulham, or was that another thing he failed to do

Shredhead

Quote from: fulhamben on June 12, 2015, 02:56:03 PM

Coleman and Symons ?
i thought kit said he was quiting to concerntrate on fulham, or was that another thing he failed to do
According to this report http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/434710/Chris-Coleman-Wales-Kit-Symons this will be his last game, so it's another reason why we should want Wales to do well. If you don't like him, he may be snapped up by another club or country; if you do like him, be happy for his and Chrissy Coleman's great achievement.

fulhamben

Quote from: Shredhead on June 12, 2015, 06:09:30 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on June 12, 2015, 02:56:03 PM

Coleman and Symons ?
According to this report http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/434710/Chris-Coleman-Wales-Kit-Symons this will be his last game, so it's another reason why we should want Wales to do well. If you don't like him, he may be snapped up by another club or country; if you do like him, be happy for his and Chrissy Coleman's great achievement.
lol, kit wouldnt get snapped up by another club even if wales won two hundred to nil. in all honesty though, he might as well stay with them now as i cant see him lasting the season

fulhamben

Shredhead

Yes!!!!!! Fantastic result. And Jazz Richards played well.

F(f)CUK

Brilliant - go Wales!

From an Englishman

fulhamben

fantastic result, and my dream of a home nations group in the finals is still alive

The Swan

At the end of the Wales V Belgium the match reporter said that this was another great team game organised by Coleman and Kit.
In that case I think we should have Chris Coleman back as our manager.
The Swan

PaulJ123

Quote from: The Swan on June 12, 2015, 09:52:18 PM
At the end of the Wales V Belgium the match reporter said that this was another great team game organised by Coleman and Kit.

To somehow get a Symons' influenced team to defend that well, he must be doing something right.

fulhamben

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 12, 2015, 09:53:40 PM
Quote from: The Swan on June 12, 2015, 09:52:18 PM

To somehow get a Symons' influenced team to defend that well, he must be doing something right.
probably ignoring him. and making him cut up the half time oranges

Fernhurst

Chris Coleman, interview after game.

"Jazz Richards made his debut against Eden Hazard in Brussels, he had a terrific game. He has played plenty of games in the Premier League, he takes big games in his stride. We needed brave players tonight.

Well.........sounds promising  :54:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FPT

I thought Wales were excellent. They defended as a group amazingly with great energy, dedication and concentration. Ashley Richards was a pleasant surprise, I've never seen him play that well and clearly enjoyed the wing back role. He was confident in moving forward, strong in the tackle and kept his winger out of the game whether it was Eden Hazard, Dries Mertens or Kevin De Bruyne.

Gareth Bale once again the face of the dragon, but the rest of the team did their part. Hal Robson-Kanu was excellent in leading the line and Joe Ledley done brilliantly in following runners. Excellent effort, the Welsh should be proud and the Cardiff City Stadium sounded amazing. What a night for Welsh football.

bobbo

You only have to te in football on TV go to the first web page show and it gives you all matches and stations they are televised on for a week hence
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Rhys Lightning 63

The atmosphere last night was tremendous, i haven't felt anything like it since the night against Hamburg (and I might create some enemies here but, in my view, last night just about tops it). Greatest night in Welsh footballing history, great team performance
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense